Tuesday, April 21, 2009

interesting to me. and new stuff


Just testing my new signature.

which i'm stoked on.

copyright© is implied on blogger blogs. BUT a little reminder won't hurt.

wanna add it to your blog?

here is the one i added to to my sidebar

and here is the one i added to my post signature (using HTML Copyright Symbol)


wanna know how to add a post signature button? go here for an easy tutorial on how to get an automatic signature button. then add the code for the HTML copyright symbol code in the box after the image. whatever code is in the box on the post template shows up on all new posts automatically.

~~

OH and my google search last night for me and the hubtastic? came up with my blog. and one cached blog entry linking to me on a sidebar that has already been changed. eventually it will re cache that blog at some point, and not come up anymore.(i think)

and on google blog search for our names, it came up with my sister in laws blog post. WHO USED OUR NAMES TOGETHER with a title using our last name. ARGH.
i'm not emailing her to remove it. but if she happened to see this post? she might take it off. we don't need to be credited for finding a rad picnic spot. especially when we are trying to master our anonymity. and i can only remind someone so many times about blog safety and name use , without feeling like a jerk for saying so or sounding like a broken record.

anyway, my point is...that is ALL that came up when searching for our names anymore. there used to be TONS MORE. pages and pages that led someone to our blog.

my little template tweaks/hacks are TOTALLY WORKING! yay me!

now as far as my alias crazymamaof6, well there is still tons o' that on google. and most are me. which i don't love but can accept. there is a big number of people out there than use that alias too i've discovered.

i just tried to find myself on this website , it came up with nothing

which tells me, no new searches are working for my name. just the old stuff that is cached, or floating around already on google.


ok questions? email me.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

J-ME said...

You're so Rad!! So tell me how you get the pop up 'warning' when someone right clicks on a picture? And I'm sure I can find this but to save me some time would you tell me how you changed the 'posted by' into 'rantings by me'? You're so blogger savvy! I love it! Thanks for all the wonderful tips!!

AutoSysGene said...

Are you going incognito? I really have missed things around here lately!

Shannon said...

I am so appreciative of all these tips. I have taken most of them and applied them to my blog too. I wanted to let my readers know where to get all of this great info but I wasn't sure if you wanted to be linked to. You are working so hard to make your spot safe and I don't want to violate that. I would obviously not use your real name.

Thanks Girl!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............