Wednesday, April 22, 2009

waiting for me to post pictures is like watching cookies bake.

how about some pics? i've been taking them, i just haven't bothered uploading or posting them.

THIS is my new necklace i bought at the fundraiser boutique on saturday.
it was pink and black and practically screamed my name and begged me to take it home.
we called it my anniversary gift.

I made my Easter cookies yesterday.
Pierce was so excited he parked his chair in front of the oven to watch them bake.


and last but not least my 'I'd love to' jar

i got the Jar at my fave 24 hour store. and had vinyl done, we gave these full of candy to my siblings for Christmas from us. with a note explaining the wonder of the 'I'd love to Jar'

all the cheap candy is gone, and the 10 item stuff is left, right now.

for 10 i'd love to points- i just put party favors, bubbles, happy meal toys, cool candy like ring pops, and push pops inside.

i got this great idea from a friend, who shared it with another friend, and another one. She blogged it , and i snagged it and made it work for me.

i have awesome friends. and they ALL have fabulous ideas.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

tammy said...

Oh yeah, that necklace is definately you!

Daisygirl said...

Fabulous necklace and I love the holder it's on!
The I'd love to Jar is a fab idea too!

sherry said...

Love the necklace. It was made for you, obviously. I still can't do I'd love to because of the sexual connotations we discussed. Though I am thinking of a different name, like, "i"ll do that right now", or something since my kids are natural procrastinators. ANd I hate the idea of paying them 10 cents for checking on the baby. And I am pretty sure my kids would choose cash EVERY time! Greedy little buggers....

Are You Serious! said...

♥ CUTE necklace!!!

i couldn't get that code to work for the no right click thing on pictures! I guess it doesn't help that I'm html retarded!!!

Sweet Notations said...

So thats what you did with the cute vinyl!!!!!! Love to see what people do with the vinyl they order from me!!!!

Leslie said...

I just had to tell you that I pulled up your blog page and Luke saw the picture on top and got all excited and said "ooooo shbla" with the biggest grin on his face!! Apparently he loves your kids!!

Love your necklace, Super Cute!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............