Wednesday, June 10, 2009

can't a person get some silence around here??

in today's episode of a day in the life of Crazymamaof 6 ....headaches, name calling, harassment, and caffeine, vehicular breakdowns, abandonment, irritating tv shows and cheap pie.


so i woke up this morning with a raging headache. that's always a great way to start my day.

i also hear name calling every morning. lots of POOP LOG HEAD! idiot poop log, and assorted potty names. most include the word Idiot, log, or poop with an occasional head thrown in for good measure.

Hope (the sweetest little girl ever) is obviously easily offended in the morning. DAILY she YELLS these names for the hour or two before i get up . seriously not rad.


Liberty was late for summer school.(oh and we got her glasses the other day, i'll take a picture and post it when i find my camera, it's been lost since that day i was sick)


and i assume the headache might me lack of caffeine related.


or maybe not, i have sinus crud going on. but a long soaky shower didn't do anything to alleviate it.

and neither has my giant Dr.Pepper.


i said i was 'thinking about' giving up the nectar. didn't say i really was yet.


I've been avoiding taking the kids swimming for the last couple days because the sun wasn't shining, so today, I'm OBLIGATED to take them. because the sun is out. every 15 minutes someone comes up and demands to know when we are going.


and the van is still broken. maybe because the male of this household hasn't taken it in or fixed it , even though he is perfectly capable. that damn ear infection really is cramping my transportation plans.


but he's fine of course to go out of town for a couple days. yes. perfectly fine to abandon us to a family party with his family, and a broken Van, and a birthday. yep. LAMEST TIMING EVER!


by the way. i hate chowder. the cartoon. I'm hearing it in stereo from the basement, and the dining room. it's really very irritating JUST SO YOU KNOW! and it does NOTHING FOR MY HEADACHE.


I'd rather listen to hours of noggin. and YO gabba gabba instead of this.


Oh and the kids are harassing me about getting pie. are you aware it's cheap pie month at Marie Calendars. yes it is. every 5 minutes. Paxton comes up to ask when we are getting pie. he sent peyton up on the next shift, and i ripped him a new one. because he came up the stairs YELLING about PIE? seriously not gonna happen this minute , leave me alone!


bah humbug.


this is the kind of quality headache that makes me wanna go back to bed for the rest of the day. or crawl under a rock and die. seriously any and all noise makes it worse and hoping for silence here? it's laughable! it's not freaking possible whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


i can't freaking function.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

rad6 said...

oh I can so relate to your day. Although with older kids the words and the problems are a bit different. Your kids are SOOOOO stinkin close in age.
Yes, my friend is your friend too, Ellen. How funny. Totally SMALL world.
Ruth

Jen said...

I hear you on the crapptastic day! My battery died leaving me stranded at Safeway, did the 3 grown men in the work truck stop to help me? Nope just looked at me weird when I said "excuse me" and kept on walking, and the other 5 cars were older gentlemen and their wives and somehow didn't think I knew what I was doing to get it jump started, serious, you know we got mad skillz! The DP I had earlier isn't cutting it, thankfully it is happy hour, I may need to go take advantage of that!

sherry said...

Don't go cold turkey on the caffeine. Or your asking for it. You have to gradually wean yourself. And definately don't try it when you're sick. ANd build a pool in the backyard. I swear I get to ignore my children everyday for at least half of the day. Unless I WANT to go out there with them. I don't have to. Worthwhile investment if you have older kids. And you do. Pierce cracks me up. You gotta love that kid. Especially if you aren't the one cleaning up his mess;)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............