Tuesday, June 9, 2009

randomness at it's finest. my diagnostic skills, free time, what i'm reading and clean up strategies.

my diagnostic skills ROCK!

The hubtastic's eardrum did burst. (i was right neener neener :P )

even Hope said," Oh it's leaking? just like my ear did." we have a family history of people with that problem.

it comes from the hubs.

~~

Pierce is totally in preschool this fall. speech/language preschool. can't wait until the short bus picks him up.

I'll have all sorts of free time Starting August 13th. I can't wait until school starts.

ok so i have my moments I'm a little sad to think my babies are going to school. more sad than i ever was about any of the biggun's going.

but the free time will be heavenly. like I'll be able to mop and not have anyone go tromping through it or making messes somewhere else while i do it. yeah because I'M totally gonna waste my free time cleaning. ha! i mean, yeah that is the plan. can't wait!

~~

I'm currently readying My Antonia, by Willa Cather.

it's pretty great thus far. i figured I'd read some Classics, meaning , something other than trashy novels for a little while.

i have Frankenstein by Mary Shelley next. or maybe I'll just let Peyton read that one.

~~

my house is pretty neat and tidy. well in the front room anyway. with potential in other rooms.

certain kids worked like dogs.

all i had to do was take away privileges, and they worked it. doing everything i asked. seriously awesome!

i need to do that every day.

we'll whip this dump into shape speedy fast if they'd all help out.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

tammy said...

The free time will be heavenly. I love it.

CassiB said...

The idea of free time is lovely. someday I'll have that huh?
good idea getting the kids to work, I'll have to try that.

rad6 said...

love your blog and your family pics on the sidebar. I have 6 also and our family pics even look similar. My oldest was 11 when i had #6. Looks like yours are at least as close... how many years between oldest and youngest?
Fun to "meet" you!

Laura said...

The free time will be amazing. I NEVER wasted a minute of preschool. Hooray for you!

Supercool Hotmama said...

I just finished "Speaker for the Dead" - it was awesome. Fablehaven 4 is kind of sucky after that. Mull is no Orson Scott Card.

Are You Serious! said...

yay for making the kids work! :)

My kids all have chores everyday. It's made life so much easier! :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............