Sunday, June 14, 2009

crazymama's movie review of-The Proposal



Tonight, i went to the sneak preview showing of the Proposal.

it was sold out show, and HOLY CRAP!

I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

it was delightful. probably my fave movie of the year. and i've seen alot of the movies out this year.

Ryan Reynolds? YUM! seriously kinda crushing on him. (since Wolverine) and he was DELICIOUS in this role. i kinda fell in love with him myself.

i don't wanna give too much away. but i give it 2 thumbs up.

and you know when you see a preview over and over, and think hey that looks good. and you go, and you saw all the funny parts already just in the preview?

yeah this wasn't one of those. there was that stuff that i'd seen , and then way MORE!

it was freaking hilarious funny stuff.

this is one of those movies i will happily pay to go see again .

like on a date with my hubs, and for girls night out too.

yeah, i liked it that much.

i can't wait to see it again!

~~

This afternoon we saw UP! in 3D today. with the family.

i admit i was slightly disappointed we saw the 3d version, i had no idea that's what we were going for. i was just going off the time slot.

the 3d glasses kinda bug, and Pierce wouldn't keep them on, so i'm thinking that's why he didn't sit as well for it. since it wasn't as visually pleasing without the glasses on. plus we had lame seats on the 2nd row, so in 3d it was not awesome because of our viewing position.

the kids liked it, we liked it.

and i cried twice. yup. i did.

cute story.


if not a little long. but maybe that's because Hope was talking at the end, and Pierce was not sitting very well for it.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I wanna see both, can't wait....

andrea said...

I want to see The Proposal as well. We saw Up last week too, and I'm so glad it wasn't the 3D version.

I'm not all that thrilled about all these 3D ones coming out. I don't see the need. I don't want to wear a dumb pair of glasses for over an hour, I'd rather just be able to sit and enjoy a film. Oh, and the 3D versions cost more to get into (at least up here).....why?! I think that's just dumb! Rant over.

I liked Up as well, and cried twice too. And my little Ellie thought it was so AWESOME that the girl was named Ellie, but didn't relate to her anymore when she grew up...kids are too funny!

Webb Family said...

Thanks for the review I have wanted to see them both!
Sounds like we need to plan a girls night out!!

Janan said...

GIRLS NIGHT OUT JUNE - THE PROPOSAL???? Just a thought . . . then off to my house for a late night party??

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i loved that movie!!! thanks so much for getting tickets!!

i loved up too, i cried like a baby in that movie

Rebecca Irvine said...

I have been wanting to see the Proposal--now I will definitely go! Thanks for the review.

Leslie said...

I really want to see both. I refuse to watch 3D movies because they give me a headache.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

thanks ... wanna see both!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............