Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fathers day sentiments!

how about some some rockin' fathers day Ecards!

HECK YES! how did they know? these are so right on!


For my dad....

Dad, thanks for struggling with your homosexuality long enough to sire me

from my kids to the hubs....

Dad, I'll always appreciate you sticking around after mom got fat

From the family to the hubs....

I hope your Father's Day is even more relaxing than every other day of your highly sedentary existence


and from me to the hubs.....

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband who no matter what having kids has done to my body still seems to want to nail me

totally not PC but semi hilarious that there are cards that say it all.

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

tammy said...

I was going to put that last one on my blog too. How funny. And I immediately thought of you when I saw the first one.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!

shannon

Devri said...

Last one is the bomb! yeah, I just said bomb!

The Hoot-Owl Harangue said...

too dang cute!!!!!!!! as whacked out as it is in my family, I bet they'd have some for us too! lol

onehm said...

These are just the funniest. And that first one is DEAD ON for you!! So so sad. :)

CassiB said...

These are awesome Julie. Thanks.

Eliza said...

LOVE THEM!!!

jes said...

i loved them all! and how true.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love those!!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Heeheehee!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............