Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wonders.... ANSWERED!

wonders why i have to fight my scouts to go? every stinking week?

i make them go anyway every time i actually remember. sometimes i totally space it though.


wonders why the one kid that has summer school has hardly been?

she's been sick. then her eardrum burst. then she had a Dr. appointment. then she fell down and bruised her bum as she was on her way out the door.

wonders why no one is commenting ? seriously 4 comments on the last post? offensive!

people are busy, and maybe it's because i don't comment much anymore?

wonders if i have a bladder infection or a UTI? something is going on.

cranberry juice anyone? no fever though. i think i didn't drink enough water for a couple days.

wonders what to make for dinner?

we had spaghetti. and bow tie pasta with red or white sauce. we do pasta bar everytime now.

wonders why this summer has been non stop appointments?

Probably because i put off making appointments all school year not wanting people to miss school. Oh and therapy is weekly anyway, so are piano lessons, and scouts. busy. with a family this big what do i expect?


wonders if it was kosher to forward Co-op info to an old friend?

i did it anyway, and don't care. i won't be hearing from him about it anyway. but really if you thought some one would enjoy something you should share the wealth.

wonders if i'll ever get it together here?

probably not. but i'll keep trying.

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

Jenn said...

because they are boys...
good question...
thats why i am, but keep in mind it is summer and people are away fromt here computers...
maybe you are pregnant...
order pizza...
i wonder that too...
sure why not...
maybe if you are lucky.
Hope that helps--- LOL!!!

Shannon said...

Aren't we all wondering the same thing?

Rebecca Irvine said...

My comments are low too, but I hardly ever get more than 3 comments even though I have 40 followers. But then my content is not as interesting as yours is!

I wonder if I will ever get it together over here as well.

Piper said...

oh goodness! I have been doing lots of wondering myself!! I hate when they fight getting ready to go!! Seriously. I have gotten in the car before and drove out of the drive way. You never saw a naked 4 year old get dressed so fast!

Leslie said...

I have some of the same wonders...I am lucky to get 1 comment!!

Janelle said...

wondering where you've been all my life!! heehee...
just found your blog, love it, you're cracking me up! (i love exclamation points too!!)

tammy said...

I wonder why I got no answers for you.

CassiB said...

don't know don't have any myself.
wish mine did.
seriously, I try. and your total on that post is like half of mine, ever.
don't know maybe you should get it checked out those things get out of control quickly.
i have no idea, probably cheese crisps
i haven't had any but our ins sucks so thats why
i don't see why not
hopefully, and maybe i will too.

Carie said...

I guess I'll grace you with my lurking self and finally comment, you do not know who the heck I am, and I do not know who the heck you are, but I have followed your blog for a very long time,and think you are so very funny with your honesty! You say what we all want to say, but usually don't. Carie

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............