Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pierce decided against Surfing


here is the video of Pierce deciding AGAINST taking his turn surfing on the boogie board in the pool last Saturday!

he went full force to it and last second changed his mind. ran screaming around to the other end of the pool and jumps in and starts swimming to me. crying the whole time. it was hilarious.

(the first surfer in the video is my cousin's son, Spencer) just for an example of what the kids were attempting to do.


AND bonus i figured out how to edit a video all by myself. yay me!


in other Wednesday news, The whole house slept in until after 10 am. and i woke up with a hoarse voice from singing and playing Rockband last night! Then we had a fun lunch date with some friends. Thanks for the good time Ashcrofts!

tonight we are watching Wipeout!


what are you up to today?


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

CassiB said...

i babysat all day, then when i thought i wasn't going to be able to get to the hospital to see big sis and new niece, i got to!!! then i got to go back after 2nd job and see her again!! and pic up older niece that is spending the night. that was my day started out pretty normal hohum and turned fantabulous!! love me a new baby nothin' like it. sorry i missed out on lunch, had too many munchkins today.

Jenn said...

I saw this on facebook and it still makes me giggle- I'd have ran around the pool crying too.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............