Friday, July 3, 2009

the Token Fat Lady

well it's 4th of July eve and my plans are not solid yet. like i could call today and see what's showing but i haven't.

the herd spent the night at Grandma JoAnn's last night. except for Pierce. who came home with us at 9:30.

today we are hitting the "public pool" at the highschool or jr. High or something . she's been wanting to take them to this SUPER COOL POOL with all sorts of cool stuff. and somehow that translates into me going too so Pierce can come and not be left out.

really he could probably pass, and Never know the wonder.

instead, i'm braving my inner demons and being the TOKEN FAT LADY at the public pool.

on the bright side it's a self esteem boost for all the other moms there. (just another service i offer.) and if i'm lucky some other fat lady will be there and be fatter than me or at least have less style than me.

i can hope.

and so we are off. in the middle of a waking nightmare i can't avoid.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

7 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

OH, my goodness.

Stapley is a fun pool. (Kino's slide is broken.) Good cheap fun!

Scrappy Girl said...

I know exactly how you feel! Just put on some cute shades...Hope you have a grand 4th of July!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I can't even remember the last time I put one on!

Jenn said...

The dreaded swim suit situation. I love it the uncomfortable feeling of having more skin showing them anything else..... Something to look forward too.

Jenn said...

The dreaded swim suit situation. I love it the uncomfortable feeling of having more skin showing them anything else..... Something to look forward too.

Vidal's Nest said...

Too bad I'm not there to make you feel better.
I took the lil ones last week to the pool and word a OLD swimsuit that I had. It was a few sizes larger than what I normally wear so It would fit over my big fat preggo belly.
I thought I was OK but when I got home I was horried to find it had a hole in the side and when I took it off the butt was so threadbare my butt cheeks probably showed through. Thought I was gonna cry but then just had to laugh and think I was SO glad I went to a pool away from my home so no one would know me!
And you thought you looked bad!

Laura said...

Have fun! No one feels comfortable in a swim suit. I hate it too!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............