Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sacrifice and Consideration

Dear friends and Family,


In case you didn't know I just started school on TUESDAY AND THURSDAYS .

I am no longer available to go to lunch or do anything fun between the hours of 9:45 and 2:45 on these days.

PLEASE MARK THIS ON YOUR CALENDARS!

DO NOT invite me to lunches or play dates during these times as i am no longer available and knowing I'm missing out makes it considerably harder to want to go to class or get a degree.

This is where the sacrifice of getting an education comes in, for all of us . Sacrifice for those that want my company , as they will be denied the wonder . ;)

Sacrifice for myself in my limited social time and availability. (i will not even mention the lack of free time to lounge in the pool or go shopping with my free time.)

Please take this into consideration when planning events and just don't invite me for anything on these days during the day, as you can imagine, it saddens me to be missing out.

Thanks!


Hugs,

Crazymamaof6


I'm off to my second day and I'm already having a hard time missing out. sigh.


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL- you are the bee's knees. You will do fine and you always have weekends- just live it up on your weekends!

Scrappy Girl said...

Bummer...they should know to plan accordingly...LOL! Have a great second day!

CassiB said...

you still have more days of the week to go to lunch than days you can't. there is always a silver lining =)

andrea said...

You are hilarious! Have a great day, and then go have fun TOMORROW at lunch. :)

Cecily R said...

I will hereby never visit Arizona on a Tuesday or Thursday. What would be the point??

Daisygirl said...

too funny!

Jen said...

LOL, so who didn't know you had school today?

Carie said...

So is texting considered violating these school rules? Oopsie if so!

Carie said...

I didn't mean the "actual" school rules, I don't give a crap what they think, I mean your own personal rules that you layed out for all of us!

Anonymous said...

That is precisely why I asked you to lunch on Monday or Wednesday!

~shannon

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............