Sunday, August 16, 2009

Confessions of a church ditcher. migraines and flu symptoms

after a fun filled week of early mornings and late nights. and a busy saturday.


i woke up with a migraine.

and the hubs started off complaining about chills and a back ache then a headache then he remembered to tell me he threw up last night while i was gone.

just one or two of those things indicated to me he was sick. but all of them plus vomiting.

it became Free Sunday worthy.

i took some Excedrin migraine. and by the end of my Saturday summary blog post was feeling achey and crampy myself. SWEET! and the hubs now has a headache.

i believe the new schedule and adjusting to it led to our downfall. we are just plain worn out.

ah, now to relax and hope the headache and the body aches go away.

i'll catch you people on Monday.


Is the new school schedule kicking your trash?


how many people have to be sick at your house before you call it a free sunday?



post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

CassiB said...

that stinks. hope you feel better soon. no it's not kicking my trash but tomorrow i have the twin one year olds with none of my girlies here to help, so that may kick my trash, i'll let ya know. if i'm sick church is off, otherwise David is here for the girls so any or all of them can be sick, that is kinda nice to go by myself, lol.

Amy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks!

Only one person has to be sick for me to stay home. Its just torture to take a sick kids to church.

Jenifer said...

If I don't feel good...no one goes;) Good excuse, huh. The new schedule is taking time to get used to. Sammy is having the hardest time with the exhaustion. HOpe you feel better tomorrow!

Daisygirl said...

ewww no fun I hope you are feeling better soon!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............