Monday, August 31, 2009

Hidden talents

while i was working on this kid's star student of the week poster

we decided we needed a new picture of his fave hobby (besides reading)

so i took this picture.

and i noticed this 5th grader is looking pretty mature here.

more than i normally notice.

sigh.

does that mean i'm old now?

cuz it's leaving me feeling kinda old.

and when did this kid grow up?



wanna know what he listed as his talents, and unknown facts about himself?

he can touch his nose with his tongue.

lick his own elbow


and put his leg over his head. Which he demoed for me standing up!

i was highly impressed.

if he's sitting he can get both legs over his head and roll around.

i know!

talents like these have to be shared with the world.

we'll see how impressed his classmates are.



QUESTIONS!

What hidden talents do you possess ??

do you have any "talented" kids/relations?

share what their talents are if you wanna.




post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Thats awesome! I have no cool talents. I have nothing that could stand up against touching tongue to nose trick or elbow licking!

CassiB said...

he is such a cutie. i know that is probably not the right terms for a 5th grader boy but i have 3 girls so we use cute alot. non of my talents are hidden really or maybe i just can't think of any.

CB said...

Your son is so cute - that is great you got the picture of him licking his nose - Good one!

I am a closet Rockstar!! That's right you heard me :D

My son just learned to juggle.

Other than that we have no claim to fame - hee hee.

lifewithquads said...

Great pics!

I was freaking out just yesterday when I realized that next year mine will be in junior high!!! I was fine with 5th grade until junior high occurred to me. GAAH!

My only hidden talent is that I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. *giggle*

Can't think of anything for the kids. Maybe it's still hidden. lol

Rebecca Irvine said...

I can do a good impression of how Snow White sings.

sherry said...

I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. Ya, I'm that good. Jealous?;)

Carie said...

Yeah so I can bring my hands all the way over from my back to the front while they are together! It was quite the show when I was younger, and now if I did it I think I would have to go straight to the chiro! Obviously I am double jointed in my shoulders!

tammy said...

He is looking so more grown up!

Ruth Anne said...

See, it can't be that bad. At least you made a poster. My poor daughter got a black sharpie, and a token photo I find. Poor girl, nothing fabulous.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............