Thursday, September 24, 2009

I believe...




you've seen this Audrey Hepburn Quote before right?

well if you were to spell out what you believe, what would it say?

here's mine.


I believe trials make you stronger but only if you learn from them.

I believe a wink and a smile can make someone's day.

I believe in gift with purchase.

I believe in the thrill of black Friday shopping.

I believe in sitting and enjoying someone's company.

I believe in taking time for myself so i have something left to offer later.

I believe showering together saves water.

I believe that sometimes listening is more important than talking.

I believe in sunglasses and lipstick.

I believe in the healing power of a fresh beverage.

I believe in afternoon naps.

I believe early detection is key.

I believe that life isn't a fairytale.

I believe black can be worn everyday.

I believe in hair bows and jewelry on little girls.

I believe in retail therapy.

I believe there is nothing better than the sweet smell of a babies head.

I believe laughter is the best medicine.

I believe in sex, lots of it.

I believe in singing and dancing while cleaning.

I believe life is uncertain, so eat dessert first.

I believe in holding my babies as much as they want.

I believe in fuchsia.


So spell it out. what do you believe in?

comment here or post and link back.
come on, it's fun, it's easy.

it's truly delightful in every way!

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

Wendy Phelps said...

Whoo Hoo! I am the first post of the day. I believe in the power of a Route 44 Sonic Diet Coke with real cherries. It's magic!

KaraLyn said...

Today I believed in sunglasses and lipstick while getting that healing power fresh beverage! Thanks for the tip.

Oh- I also believe in weekends away with just me and hubby... no kids... a room w/ a hot tub...

Anonymous said...

I love that quote!!! I posted it on my blog a few months ago because I like to read it often.

I believe in letting my kids be little, where is the fun in acting your age :)
I believe in living in the moment, living for today and doing everything you can today because tomorrow might not come.....except when it comes to cleaning, that can always wait until tomorrow :)

onehm said...

I LOVE THIS!!
I'm going to have to compile my own list and post it. :)

These are all awesome.

MemoryKeeper said...

I must say your blog is truly delightful. I enjoyed my visit. I found your comment on one of my favorite designers (Summertime Designs).

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Libby said...

I believe that you should check out this funny website: getsecretkeeper.com I just saw the commercial on it and thought of you. I don't know if it would hold a cell phone or not, but perhaps. Too funny.

Melody said...

I believe in reading your post daily, oh and I agree with your list 100%

andrea said...

Loved it, I also believe! :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............