Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yo ho , yo ho a pirates life for me!


ahoy ye land lubbers! 'tis talk like a pirate day!

we intend to pillage and plunder the day away . raiding nearby ports of grog and pirate booty
me cabin boys are digging for treasure while me wenches swab the bloody decks.

aye we be sailing to costco shortly, as soon as i can draw the gangplank and whip these scurrvy blige rats into a crew. this rag tag bunch doesn't know the first thing about smartly hoisting anchor. ARRRRR

avast ye hearties! yo ho!


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

5 comments:

Devri said...

What did you say? jk

You make a great pirate!

CassiB said...

ARRR! have fun cleaning and grocery shopping. that is what you're doing right? lol.

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the Colors high...
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never say we die

Carie said...

Pirates just don't do it for me.

jayna said...

and me? i do love me some good pirate talk....

KaraLyn said...

{{giggle, giggle}}

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............