Saturday, October 10, 2009

Miss America

Saturday delights.

after a hot date with the hubs last night to see Couple's retreat (i liked it! the theater was packed and everyone laughed out loud alot, although it's NOT FOR PRUDES!)

we came home and i finished the 1st Sookie Stackhouse book,"Dead Until Dark" which i kinda loved. then I went to bed.

and oddly enough i was wide awake at 7:15 . yeah that's unheard of , even on a school day.

i guess all of the extra sleep i got yesterday had me well rested.

so i got up and showered, got dressed and hit goodwill 50% off day. I was there by 8:22 and found out they don't open until 9:00. i was more than happy to stand there and be the first in line. dork that i am.

i scored 4 FABULOUS white milk glass items. 2 of them match pieces i already have and love, and 2 totally new ones.

then i found some heels for Liberty's Miss America costume. and a black batman costume. for Paxton.

fabulous!

anyway. it was so worth getting up early for.

later at home my sister brought her 5 kids over and left 4 to play.

then Peyton had a group meeting for his ELP group at our house. thank goodness for a clean house.

i whipped up brownies for some fresh baked refreshments and busted out cookies, and fruit snacks too.

they didn't get a great turn out. just 4 boys were here. but they had a great time hanging out. running around.

i shortened the straps on Liberty's blue dress, and took it up a couple inches. and my sister brought over a sash for her to wear .

tonight we have a family halloween party to go to. whoohooo! with trick or treat alley, and birthday celebrating. yee haw!

(i wish we were going on a date) but the kids will love it and we'll try out all the costumes. and get extra used out of them yay.

maybe i'll post pictures if i take some but don't hold your breath.

;)

have a fabulous saturday evening.





post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that movie! What Goodwill do you go to? I need to go there, cause our's is CRAP!

Nancy Pitney said...

I went to Goodwill today too! I got some awesome stuff and only spent $6. I even found a leather mini-skirt for myself because we're going to be a rockband for halloween. Don't worry, I'll wear leggings underneath it!

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Mariah said...

Looks like an hilarious movie, but innapropriate for me 11 yr. old! Your Super Rad!!!!! 'YEE HAW'!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............