Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a fine dusting of wood particles

I'm making a dent.
FINALLY!

my desk is covered in a fine dusting of wood particles. (maybe it wasn't smart to sand wood blocks at the computer. but it did keep me on task since i'm conditioned to spend hours in this chair and be fine with it. ;)

my kitchen table is littered with painted blocks. i'll show you what i've made after i deliver them.

and my christmas card list is getting assembled.
(if you want one email me your address even if I've sent to you before i'm not organized enough to keep a list from year to year)

i still don't have a final grade on my English research paper.but i got an 98% on my math final.

Officially making it straight A's in my 2 classes this semester. yay me!


but christmas is 9 days away and my list is getting shorter. a little at a time.


and Hallelujah the maid came today!

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

5 comments:

CassiB said...

oh today would be a great day for a maid.
glad you're getting things checked off, i am too, a little at a time is the only way things get done around here.

Andrea said...

oooh ooooh I want one of your FABULOUS cards!!!

U know where I live. LOL
But if u need the EXACT addy (like for mailing), then I will send it to you. :)

Lori Thompson said...

I too would love a card...Those blocks are bear to sand! CAn't wait to see your totally done! I made 2 more last night...GREAT gifts!

Daisygirl said...

can't wait to see your final project!

Sweet Notations said...

You are spiking my curiosity to what you are making. I want to see. Can always use ideas!!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............