Monday, December 28, 2009

would you like some cheese with that whine?

I have the Flu. a filthy house. kids hanging out in underwear with unkempt hair.

yesterday I spent the day in bed. the kids were shocked they didn't see me out of bed , ALL DAY.

I had crazy dreams.
random friends stopping by. chats with my ob. friends. bunko adventures. it was weird.


it's the barfy. $hitty. yucky flu.

and believe me. turkey and stuffing is not delightful the 2nd time around. which I've known since 9th grade when i tried to be bulimic once after eating a box of stuffing. GAG.


me being sick is especially awesome because the hubs is gimpy. from stepping in a hole on christmas eve with his bad ankle. I've kind of had enough with that gimpiness. just like i'm sure he's had enough of me being ill.

apparently i kept it together for christmas and now it can all go to hell in a handbasket now.

I'll be around. hope this passes quickly. like by tonight. or tomorrow at the latest. this isn't how i planned on spending this week.

i have big plans, like bunko here, a getaway with the hubs, and fun playdates.



post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Flea said...

Well stink. Sick is no fun. Get well, woman. Now.

tammy said...

You can postpone bunko a week if you want. Really! And I'm one of your helpers so let me know what you want me to bring for it.

andrea said...

Hope you feel better soon! That is my nightmare....to get sick when the kids are on a break from school....

Daisygirl said...

ugg, so sorry you have the flu! I got a nice cold for Christmas...and I didn't even ask for it! I hope it passes super fast!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............