Monday, January 25, 2010

Contradictions and vexations-top ten Tuesday

Top ten Tuesday.

top ten things that *vex me lately (in no particular order)

1. hearing the TV blaring from the basement TV, the dining room, the upstairs bedroom and my room all at once.

2. getting repeat sales emails . 2 from this place and 2 from that. some websites email daily.

3. trying to find matchy dresses for 3 girls is freaking difficult. i can always find 2 but never 3. so i start on a quest for the 3rd, find other things along the way. i think stores conspire against me. and my fave ghetto Marshals has officially closed. i had no idea it was.

4. my kids refer to my computer as "the slow computer" why is it that I have the crappiest computer in the house? seriously? LAME.

5. there is very little valentines delight to be found in stores now. Easter is in full swing.
valentines day is still 20 days away. Easter isn't until April this year? of course i would love to snatch up the eastery goodness but resisted.

6. swimsuits are coming out everywhere. some for the "Cruise season" but that just brings me that much closer to the horror that donning a swimsuit entails. sigh.

7. the weeks that went quickly before FLY BY now that i have school everyday.

8. I'm low budget. i hate that. always.

9. I've recently gotten sucked back into the facecrack phenomena BEJEWELED BLITZ

10. i dislike it when the hubs points out that I'm a walking contradiction.

  • i dislike red for christmas but don't mind it for valentines day.
  • i don't eat sandwiches or cheese unless it's grilled cheese sandwiches. or chicken salad on a croissant .

so there we are. 10 things vexing me in no particular order.


do you have 10 random things that irritate or confuse you? care to share?

what contradictions do you ignore in yourself that you would be irritated to have pointed out and laughed at?



happy Tuesday. I've got algebra.

and Happy Birthday to my sister Janie, my sister in law Alicia and my Niece Mckenna.

the 26th was a big day for birthdays


*vex (vks)

tr.v. vexed, vex·ing, vex·es
1. To annoy, as with petty importunities; bother. See Synonyms at annoy.
2. To cause perplexity in; puzzle.
3. To bring distress or suffering to; plague or afflict.
4. To debate or discuss (a question, for example) at length.
5. To toss about or shake up.


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

5 comments:

Wendy Phelps said...

Costco got all of their Easter dresses in. They are gorgeous and only $15. For once, they have a great selection, and a lot of each size, as of Saturday.

Crazymamaof6 said...

thanks Wendy. Liberty is out of their size range so that option is still out.

Daisygirl said...

I hate stupid sales emails too!!
Hobby Lobby had some cute Valentine stuff have you hit that store yet??? I actually bought my valentine cards today ;)...but forgot to get the ones for my daughters class...oops!

ya I am totally a bejeweled blitz addict, I actually had to ground myself a few weeks ago from it!

Wendy Phelps said...

I always forget how tall Liberty is, I think they only had them up to size 10 or 12.

Laura said...

I wanted to comment and say Hi. I can't believe all your managing and going to school! You rock!

I find it hard if not impossible to match my Lindsey to the twins. At this stage its great if she coordinates. Last year I got lucky and her dress at Gap matched the twins sweater. Which was a good option cuz It was a older look for her. Are you already looking for Easter?

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............