Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crazymama is...


Is that person that takes down Christmas and puts up Valentines day decorations. i found DARLING heart shaped lollipops today to put in my fabulous apothecary jars. it's time for my favorite holiday! WHOOHOOOOOOOOO!


is the kind of wife that picks up lunch for the hubs, drops it off to him and goes to get what she wants somewhere else.


is the kind of mom that trains her kids not to wake her up in the morning, necessitating an alarm. sometimes they snooze it even, because it's across the room and they are already awake. PERFECT! we did have to train them to not snooze it past 7:40 on school days.


is the kind of girl that finds wedges uncomfortable also and thinks it just might be because she's not THIN enough. shocking. does everything come to that? sigh.


is one of those people that goes to the dollar store and spends $30. because there are treasures to be found there. like toys for a buck that are $2.50 on clearance at tarjay, and 3 pack lip smackers chap sticks.


is the kind of adult that watches Disney channel alone during the day.


what kind of Girl are you? what kind of mom? What kind of wife?



post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Cecily R said...

Love the post. Rad.

Your riddle made me laugh. Rad.

Andrea said...

awwww you're so sweet!

I'm the kind of mom that makes everyone's sandwiches for lunch using different jams (of their choice), then labels the baggies so they don't get mixed up.

I like watching my recorded shows while I eat lunch at home when all the kids are at school & hubs at work - so my show isn't interrupted or paused & rewound so much that a 1 hour show takes 2 hours to watch even skipping thru commercials. hahaha

Vidal's Nest said...

Is the kind of mom that aims to get the tree down by January but has had it up till almost March before! Is the kind of mom that swears like a sailor and is mortified when the littles do it too!

Is the kind of mom that sleeps in on days the kids are out of school and makes them take turns getting up with the baby(gasp!)

Is the kind of mom that feels it will be a miracle if I don't ruin a few of my kids but is praying for the best!

Is hoping to get my sexy back too!

Loves the dollar store but finds it impossible to leave without spending a ton on crap I really don't need!

Is feeling motivated for the first time in ages! Yikes!

By the way...I was gonna invite you to the cookie exchange but was worried I was coming off more stalkeresque so I didn't! Wish I would have. You are a fun lady!

Daisygirl said...

great post...I may just have to blog about this today, its either that or fighting children!
I love that you buy lunch for you hubby, that is super sweet! Yeah for Valentines day, I need to make a new wreath may head to hobby lobby tomorrow.

Daisygirl said...

Okay just blogged about it and paid tribute to your great blog...

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

I buy flowers for my mother in law. it's a tradition i started the year we were dating. She is a single lady that I knew wasn't going to have a valentine, so I became hers.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............