Friday, January 15, 2010

i'll take my bunko with sprinkles and a side of spring semester

So I'm psyched and ready for spring semester .

i'm taking Bio. and algebra. whee! i went today, finished registering and i even got my books.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to carry a real backpack, these books are HEAVY.

I'm going to school Monday- Thursday with a long day on Wednesday, from 9:30- 2:20
the rest of the days I'm done by noon. WhoohoO!

this will leave Friday's free, and i can still do lunches after preschool Tuesday/Thursday. or on monday or Friday.

and Pierce is going to my sisters on monday/wednesday. he'll love the social aspects and my house will stay cleaner because he won't be here trashing it while i'm gone. FABULOUS!

I'm feeling way less stressed about this semester.


other than that, Last night I subbed at bunko and Had a FABULOUS TIME.

in this group everyone brings a $15 prize, and they pick in order from the most bunkos and then different scores.

in one single round i got 106 points, 3 freaking bunkos in a row! it was FABULOUS! 4 was my lucky number last night.

i picked my own prize (cuz i bought what i wanted) which was a glittery red "Kiss Me" Sign. and
mini heart/valentine cookie cutters, and read and white sugary sprinkles. I'm baking sugar cookies sometime. WHOOHOO!


my super fun plans for this weekend?

tonight I'm going out with my fave girls to see Leap Year.

Then tomorrow night I'm goin' on a hot date with the hubs.

oh and i guess we'll be doing standard, cleaning and whatnot. yay.

so what are your weekend plans?


Do you enjoy sugar cookies?

sprinkles are...Must have? or "NASTY leave them off please!"






post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Daisygirl said...

yeah on the classes...I liked Biology actually...not so much on the Algebra...
Sugar cookies are yum...sprinkles are fun but not always so yum but its the way it looks that counts I say(when it comes to sugar cookies anyway) ;)

CassiB said...

no sprinkles please just frosting! but if there are sprinkles i can handle some jimmies but not so much on the colored sugar.

DEANNA said...

NOOO SPRINKLES.... ACTUALLY NO SUGAR COOKIES. BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE CHIP!

I JUST LOVE LOVE READING EVERYTHING YOU WRITE WOMAN! I JUST WISH MY IN LAWS DIDN'T DECIDE TO CALL LAST NIGHT AND TELL US THEY WERE COMING TOMORROW.... CUZ I WANTED TO POST SOME WAY AWESOME PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND. SHEESH. I AM CLEANING LIKE A BANSHEE RIGHT NOW!!! HOT FRIDAY NIGHT LET ME TELL YOU!!!!

tammy said...

Yes, my famous sugar cookies are a must for V-day. I don't care about sprinkles, just give me tons of that cream cheese frosting. Connor eats sprinkles right out of the bottle. In fact, that's what Santa put in his stocking.

Instead of a backpack you could get a cute tote and glam it up.

crystal said...

Um, need I even answer this? SPRRRRRINKLES!!! Wahoo! And I love valentines day sprinks...they're my favorite ones.

Which do you prefer? I can't recall.

jayna said...

sprinkles = sick. in my humble opinion. (don't you love when people say humble opinion... it's never a humble opinion. ha ha ha)

but i love love love sugar cookies.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............