Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just for fun


check out my celebrity look alikes. it's been a LONG TIME. i'll do a few and see what i get.

try it. it's fun. the first 3 are pics from my christmas card photoshoot and have been used for FB profile pics.



then the other 2 are from Highschool.




Day 2 of school. first day of biology with the lab.

Pierce is excited to go hang out with cousins all day.

I'll ship the kids out the door, scramble to get Pierce and I ready , drop him off at my sisters, and then go to class and lab by 9:30 until 2:20, then rush home to get Pierce and come home to all of the kids home.

Wednesdays just might kill me. but we'll see how it goes.


Post your celebrity look alikes, it's fun. let me know so i can come see yours.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

The Glenns said...

Good luck today. Wednesdays are my least favorite days too, and I am not in school. Don't forget mutual and scouts tonight :)

Daisygirl said...

you got Laura flyn Boyle twice! And whats with Richard Gere...I don't think so! I didn't even know half of those people...Ill do mine today, Ive done it before and I always get Amanda Bynes we will see if my new diet face has changed anything...
Maybe in Lab you'll get to do something fun...I always loved Bio labs!

Scrappy Girl said...

How fun!

jayna said...

ooohh fun post!!

Daisygirl said...

alright heres mine...
http://adailyscoopofchaos.blogspot.com/2010/01/celebrity-collage-by-myheritage.html

andrea said...

Have fun today! Let us know what you get to dissect! ;)

Richard Gere and Monica Lewinsky?! Had to laugh at those....I always get some funny ones, I'll let you know if I do it!

Cecily R said...

How lame am I that I don't know who half of those people are? I thought I was up on the famous!

I've never dissected ANYTHING. I was absent the day we did the frogs in high school.

onehm said...

WHOA! Just reading about your Wednesdays makes me tired, lady!! You might start turning in early on Tuesday bunkos for this semester, eh??
:)

Look how GORGEOUS you and your look a-likes are!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

This is so fun! I'm going to have to try it. What's up with Sarah Jessica Parker and the balding shaved hair? She looks a little scary!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............