Thursday, January 7, 2010

Running away and on the prowl


i ran away last night.

sometimes i just need to be alone, away from constant voices.

someone is always yammering on about something. ;)


i was on the prowl for some more valentines loot. but was sadly disappointed. no giant displays yet. sigh.

maybe it's just the stores i hit.

i still have my tree up, but my fabulous apothecary jars are valentine-y already.

well see if i get time to make the transition, or if i'll be lucky just to scramble and get the house cleanish for bunko.

i doubt i have time to get in the closet where i store my valentines boxes. sigh. i was really wanting to get that up and maximize it.


this week just got away from me with needy Pierce clingin' and wanting entertained.


so, do you have fun weekend plans?

Tonight i have bunko here , while the hubs has a family thing i am missing for bunko , and the kids are going to my mom's while i have bunko.

i only hostess once a year for this group and can 't move it again. so here we are. divide and conquer.

then Saturday. will be the usual. and hopefully a hot date.



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Ya I haven't seen much valentine love yet either...hitting hobby lobby today though I need some new crafty stuff ;)
No big plans this weekend...probably the science center with the kids...maybe???
Happy Friday!

tammy said...

I'm excited for tonight!!

Ruth Anne said...

you would be so proud. I got my husband's gift already.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............