Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little snip snip and a sniff sniff.


here are the kids rockin' their new styles.

I seriously didn't recognize 2 of them when they came running up to the van after school today.


Pierce is hard to get a decent picture of lately.

what would you do if you found a kid late at night with this going on?

what would you assume it was?

and how would you figure that out?

luckily it was chocolate he'd melted in his hands and coated himself with. the diagnostic test used? take a big whiff.

what would I have done if I wasn't chocolate? I shudder to think about it.

Photobucket

Hope-

Photobucket

Joy's is the most drastic change, and she even carries herself differently.

she wore the bangs back today, but they are the same length as her hair.

we've been growing them out, cute huh!?!

Photobucket

Paxton- kept most of his length on top, trimmed up the back and sides which was BUSHY, and got a new curling creme which worked great to define his curls without looking crunchy.

Photobucket

Liberty's before picture is unbrushed and not great from Valentines day. her most recent shots she's had her hair up in a bun or ponytail though so this was all i had to work with to show the length before.

and after, she played at a friends instead of posing for me, and it wasn't great anyway since she was last to get her hair done this morning and i'd run out of time. maybe when i actually get to style it for real i'll do another before and after shot.

Photobucket

Last but not least Peyton- he likes a clean cut look.

Photobucket

we debated about leaving most of the length and rocking a Justin Bieber look, but he didn't think it was enough of a change. so he went with this pic to the stylist and in a week or 3 it might be closer to it.

i didn't know who Justin Bieber was, I'm so outta the loop but there was a picture of him for his new CD promo in the magazine we were looking through for Ideas. the kids all knew who he is and accused me of not keeping up with the tween shows lately. so in case you don't know who he is or what he looks like? here you go. you are now in the loop.


and i'm fully aware of the need for braces for half the herd.

if only....hopefully someday sooner than later.

(Wink)


Can you Guess who I didn't recognize?(I'll tell you tomorrow)


what would you do if you happened upon a brown covered kid? (besides clean him up)



your diagnostic technique of choice?



Did you know who Justin Bieber was?


P.S.

I love driving through the cool evening air with the windows down and taking a big delicious Whiff of these. they are pretty great in the light of day too.

Photobucket


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

12 comments:

Daisygirl said...

its gotta be Joy...I didn't recognize her...all super cute spring/summer cuts!

get out the hose and bucket that is what I would do if I came across a kid covered in brown anything!

Nope didn't know who Justin Bieber was.

Jenn Toon said...

I would also assume Joy - she looks so grown up!

I would FREAK with a brown-covered kid! Praying it was what you found!!

Heard his name but hadn't see him in "action". Kids love him though. Geoff knew who he was but he keeps up on all the music stuff for me. :)

DEANNA said...

UMMM, I WOULD HAVE TO GUESS THE SAME AS DAISYGIRL. JOY.

I WOULD CRINGE AND SMELL THE BROWN CHILD AS WELL....

AND I DID KNOW WHO JUSTIN BEIBER WAS BECAUSE I JUST SPENT A FORTUNE ON TICKETS TO HIS JULY CONCERT AT JOBING DOT COM ARENA.

LOVE THAT ALL YOUR KIDS GOT SPIRNG DO'S! THAT IS SO FUN!!!! AND I LOVE THE EDTING YOU DID. ALL THE PHOTOS LOOK AWESOME. WE ARE ON OUR SECOND WEEK OF SPRING BREAK AROUND HERE AND LOVIN IT!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love the new haircuts. Everybody looks so fresh and ready for spring/summer. The short hair on the girls is my favorite - it always looks nice and it's easy to keep up with. Wish my girls had that do again. I would not do well with brown scary stuff - glad it was you and not me♥ And I love the smell of orange blossoms too! It's my favorite smell>

Eliza said...

I'm guessing Peyton. I miss the smell of citrus blossoms immensely. Definitely go with the smell check, and if it wasn't chocolate they would go straight to the tub for a spray down, we have a removable shower head which comes in handy for such glorious events. Other times when it happens to be mud from outside then they get the hose down before they step foot in the house even if the water is 50 degrees!

Jamie said...

Such cute kiddos!! i am no good at guessing, but dang I love Paxtons curls...

Devri said...

ok I love the cuts. too cute are they, my kids need braces too, 1 down 6 to go. I say hope, and yes, with 5 girls, I know who he is, but my 12 year old hates him, she says... I don't get him, he is 15 and all his songs area bout love lol

Wendy Phelps said...

Cute haircuts! I love love love Peytons. When you are ready for braces, go to the dental school on Higley and Recker. They were 1/4 the cost of anywhere else, and take monthly payments. Amber loves them. Jake is next!

Crazymamaof6 said...

The kids I didn't recognize were Joy and Peyton.

tammy said...

The haircuts look great. My boys never want anything different. Just same ol' same ol'.

I LOVE driving around in the evenings smelling the orange blossoms. Taylor's even been asking if we can go for drives lately. Of course, he's hoping we'll go in the Camaro though.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I've tried to get Olivia to let me cut her hair but she won't let me! Of course it doesn't help that Joe gives her the "don't let mom cut your hair" pep talk all the time!

Jen said...

Seriously they all look so cute!! Joy looks so much older now!! Love it!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............