Tuesday, March 9, 2010

something special or especially random?


there is just something special about:

-having someone use a ruler as a lever under your left butt cheek. (Pierce thought this was especially hilarious)

-realizing that mystery spot on the wall in front of you looks like sweet and sour from mcdonalds.

-wanting to do anything else (like cleaning and laundry) just because you HAVE TO study today.
of course the cleaning urge will mysteriously disappear once the test is over it's just a procrastination tactic.

-getting to go on multiple field trips now that your Tuesday and Thursday mornings are free. like the Heart Hospital, the museum for youth, the state capital, and another one you can't recall. you even get to go to two in one week. now that is LUCKY!

-serving frozen yogurt for lunch to your preschooler. (that's what he asked for, sheesh)

-signing for your new computer.


-only posting twice in a day because...you are putting off studying/distracted beyond all reason.

-your hubs punishing all of the kids for your procrastination skills/genes. hoping to train them early to avoid procrastinating by grounding them in advance until their homework and all projects are done.



anything special ? or random you'd like to share? come on i need something to read so i can put this off a little longer.


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

14 comments:

Daisygirl said...

I have never had my butt cheeks rulered...interesting!

I just stepped in a mysterious spot of something in our kitchen...I think it was pee..that was not very special!

me too about the studying thing everything is a freakin distraction when it comes to studying for something I don't wanna! ~Jen

Rags 2 Richards said...

There is something special and lucky about:

*getting stuck behind snowbirds in a checkout line - (especially when they wait until the checker is completely finished before they start filling out their check)!

*being the only person in the entire house that knows how to change a toilet paper roll.

*finding empty boxes of crackers, cookies, etc. that have been put back in the cupboard.

Cecily R said...

I have nothing to add except that I do love your random posts!!! RRRRRAD!

CassiB said...

i wasn't going to comment and further your disraction, but i find it to be something special when you get to sit around in jammies all day bra free! hardly ever happens here! and it's o so very special when the two girls next to you are bickering about elbows touching each other. get off the couch and sit somewhere else, duh!

Anonymous said...

ok random hmmmmm............I need to write some letters.....pick up my dry cleaning......and clean my new house! I also need to plan a fabulous open house to invite all my friends over to see the place...want to help?? Like you need more to do in your life! What am I smokin! LOL
Love to you Jewels
Steph

Vidal's Nest said...

Holy Crap! Is it me?? Am I the 130,000 person to hit your site?
Haha!
Popular lady!

Amy said...

I'm sitting on my butt in front of my laptop instead of packing for our 5 day trip. Procrastination at its finest!!

Vidal's Nest said...

Not yet?

Vidal's Nest said...

Damn! Who's tryin to beat me? :)

Vidal's Nest said...

Ok, last chance and I am now going to bed! Have fun you crazy/rad mama!

Mamarazzi said...

you are the Raddest-RAD-RAnDomness!

stuff like that rarely happens to me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, random thought . . . why on earth do onions burn the eyes so much? Seriously, I can't chop them anymore. Do I have sensitive eyes or powerful onions?

jayna said...

nothing random today... but wanted to say that i will totally clean or whatever if there is something else i don't want to do. at work, i eat when i don't want to tackle the next dilemma. that's a problem.

Jodi H said...

Yeah...I get the sudden need to wash my baseboards...or wipe down EVERY---- door handle...door...lightswitch..railing...flat surface..child...

instead of homework.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............