Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sorry, I was lost in my root beer

Joy went with me alone to happy hour at my happy place,

she'd previously had one of the back windows open to talk to me while I was pumping gas. (it's one of those crappy van flap open windows that doesn't do much anyway but has to be manually opened and shut)

I noticed and told her, to shut the window.

her response?

"Sorry, I was lost in my root beer."

which made me smile.

here Joy is with this ASU football player

a bunch of them came to the school's reading under the stars/Dr.Seuss' birthday celebration Tuesday night. and read some Dr.Seuss books.

Joy was the only one out of my kids dying to get all of their autographs . this is the only guy she got her picture taken with, and he taught her how to do the ASU Pitchfork.

yeah her hair is scraggly, it was like 6:30 in the evening.

Don't judge me!

~~

by the way, this is my {GULP} 2000-th post?

wow. pretty anticlimactic . apparently I've got lots to say.

usually anyway.

and super bonus for the day.

my computer finally, TOTALLY crashed, and I'm struggling to rationalize buying a new one. the hubs almost has me talked into it, since I have an ongoing love affair with my computer. I really do need my own for school/blogging. right?


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

Serendipity said...

If my kids had ASU football players come to their school I would totally volunteer that day! I also get the "lost" in the soda thingy, happens to me all the time!

Cecily R said...

HEH. Lost in her root beer. She's so rad.

I get lost in my diet pepsi too. I wish I was lost in it right now, actually. :)

Anonymous said...

I finally got a new computer and I must say that I LOVE IT!!! I didn't realize how crappy my old one was (ok yes I did) until I got a new one, what took me 20 minutes to upload pictures now takes like 30 seconds, it's hard to believe I lived like that!!!

How cute is Joy!!!! Love that she was lost in her rootbeer!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and happy 2000th post!!! that's quite an accomplishment!! it is quite the journal you are building up!!!

Mamarazzi said...

i get lost in my diet pepsi all the time. it's love.

2000...wowzer! you gots lots to say! i'm glad.

Daisygirl said...

yes you totally need a your own computer for school and blogging!!!!

Leslie said...

My computer has crashed too...We decided instead of spending $100 to fix it to buy a Laptop when we have the extra cash!! Not that we ever will, but I am just grateful that my dad has pleanty of computers that I can hijack until I get my own!!

Jenn Toon said...

You DO need a computer. A LAPTOP that is ALL YOURS and do yourself a favor and get a MAC! Best investments we've ever made. We should meet for lunch or dessert and you can play on my laptop and see if you like it.
I have always loved the comments that Joy says! She is the bomb in her one liners! Just like her MOM! :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............