Monday, April 26, 2010

how has it gone so fast this year?!

I can't believe how time has flown.

it's the end of April, my semester is almost over.

my anniversary has come and gone and Mothers day is around the corner. the kids will be out next month and I am turning 33!

and then summer is HERE in FULL SWING!

how has it gone so fast this year?!

I was engaged in my own growth.

for the last 13 years my gauge of time has been about where we lived, what the hubs was doing for work, which child i was pregnant with, and how old and how many kids i had.

my life was never about me. for years it's been about the kids.

this year. part of my week was all about me.

my growth, my knowledge, my stretching myself out of my comfort zone.


The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do. ~Author Unknown


remember when i was nervous about starting school? and now...


i {heart} it!


i like learning new things. i like feeling smart about something. i like earning good grades.


and I am more confident in myself because of it. YAY ME!


Put your future in good hands - your own. ~Author Unknown



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

tammy said...

It's nice when you can feel that way. I think that's the best part about being in your mid to late 30's. I'm glad you're liking school. This year is flying by, you're right!

Mama T. said...

You're only 33?! Holy crap! I'm turning 45 this year. Ugh!
Congrats on all your great accomplishments:) It always feels great when you can concentrate on yourself for awhile and keep moving forward!

Scrappy Girl said...

January and February were SO LONG...but March and April have flown by! I love that you are happy with your school. It feels good to do something for yourself.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............