Monday, April 19, 2010

Lucky number 13

I'd normally bust out a whole cheesy post about my anniversary.
13 years today baby!
a miracle every single one.



but I'm not gonna.

there has been better, and worse!

sickness and health

(recall last week)
plus all the other times i've been sick and he's been a gem and taken care of me and my unfortunate gag reflex. or carried my load when i was unable.

higher Education and babies.


Feast and Famine.


I'd normally post pictures depicting assorted moments for you to enjoy and yet...I'm on my new computer that has virtually no pictures on it. and I'm lazy today.
so how about a google chat conversation. where you can really get a feel for our relationship.
gushy it isn't.

some thoughts added for you- in blue

11:18 PM me: I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

perfect for YOU

Lance: is that your new motto?
11:19 PM me: it's your marriage philosophy. which by the way you've perfected.
;) He loves to tease me it's his ultimate thrill to get a rise outta me.

11:20 PM Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut, and a woman who can't sleep with the window open. ~George Bernard Shaw
True i like the window closed and the fan off. he likes it chilly.

11:21 PM Lance: “Take it from me, marriage isn’t a word … it’s a sentence!”
I'm sure it is sometimes.

me: is this one better?
11:22 PM It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Lance: Marriage is nature’s way of keeping us from fighting with strangers.

11:23 PM me: A man marries to have a home, but also because he doesn't want to be bothered with sex and all that sort of thing. ~W. Somerset Maugham

11:24 PM A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. ~Paul Sweeney

11:26 PM Three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering. ~Author Unknown

11:27 PM Spouse: someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single. ~Author Unknown

Lance: i like that one

11:29 PM me: The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. ~Brendan Behan

he was a rich bachelor, it's all gone downhill since he took me on.

11:32 PM Marriage halves our griefs, doubles our joys, and quadruples our expenses. ~English Proverb

11:35 PM here is my fave.

My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit. ~Jerry Hall
I facebooked this one. i'm not sure it went over well.

Lance: heard that one a few times

me: still my fave

7 minutes
11:43 PM me: are you ready for bed?
Lance: close.

and today we dealt with lost shoes, and swarming bees together. people crying over nothing and went to lunch with just one kid.

which is SO EASY!


it was next to the place where we had our engagement pics done.

we're eating dinner at home that I cooked. (making frozen lasagna is cooking.)

Happy anniversary Lance!
I know it hasn't been easy. thanks for sticking with me.
love ya!

♥, Julie!






post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a fabulous time celebrating!

Jen said...

Love the post! And the fact that you guys im each other in the same house, totally something Jeff and I would do, lol! Happy Anniversary again!

jayna said...

happy anniversary!!! great post. here's to many more happy years to come together. ;)

tammy said...

This is one of my favorite anniversary posts. I don't like the gushy stuff. this was perfect!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............