Tuesday, April 20, 2010

word


I've been lacking comments and you know how that irritates me.

but i suspect it's because my posts are too wordy?

so how about 1 word. for each item.

we'll see if that's better.

here we go....

Afternoon-nap

beverage-coke

scab-picked

zit-bleeding.

kids-outside

doors-open

bees-swarming

where?- front-door

feeling-spendy

cleaned-backpacks

dinner? leftovers

coke-gone.

water-icy

people-stupid

comments-RAWK!


so? do you have a word or two?

share. ;)



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

7 comments:

melissa's life said...

I'm a bad commenter, I'll admit, but that was pretty clever!

tammy said...

I think people are just blogging less lately, and have less time to comment too. I get more comments when I go more than one day in between posts. Like people can't keep up if I blog something every day. If I see someone has 6 posts in my reader it kind of stresses me out and instead of reading them, I mark them all as read. But that's me.

Heather said...

I haven't been on blogger much lately. I just read your last 3 posts! I do like this post very very clever!!

Chinny and Poom said...

your funny...
your clever...
you rawk lady!

Rebecca Irvine said...

I have had fewer comments lately too. But my blog is much more boring than yours--so you should be getting more comments.

andrea said...

I get no comments, because I never ever post anymore. I think facebook and twitter have stolen me from my blog. That and I'm so behind in reading, that I just jump on my favorite blog, read, and run.

So there you go. You comment. Feel privileged. You got more from me just now than many others got today! ;) Hope you are feeling better!

Leslie said...

tired...
typing with 1 hand..
still love your blog

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............