Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Birthday Fairy

Dear Birthday Fairy,

My Birthday is Tomorrow and I'm in a FUNK. Can I just have a rain check? My heart isn't in it this year.

33 isn't all that glorious, I mean what's another year into my 30's anyway?

and this week of all weeks? meh.

maybe I feel like if I have No expectations, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

as opposed to getting excited, only to be disappointed?

I generally believe....



so in the past I've posted the delights I dream of receiving.

like this , or this , or some of these.


but this year just...

k thanks,

♥, me


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Daisygirl said...

33 is the new 25 ya know! I have been 33 for a few weeks now!

I hope your birthday is rockin! Love the pic!!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Hope you have a great day, even though it is during this crazy busy last week of school.

CassiB said...

i did not make myself a bday cake on saturday. that pic makes me want one. hope you have a rad birthday!

tammy said...

There's a birthday fairy? I never have high expectations, then I can't be disappointed. And now I really want some carbs.

Anonymous said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the picture!-Chris

andrea said...

Hey, you only get one bday a year! Live it up! Even if you are in a funk, have a good day. :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............