Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's a great day to have a Birthday

is having the most glorious of birthdays so far. (no worries the funk is gone!)

and i'm back to being , ahem, a birthday WHORE! and totally narcissistic (like that's a shocker)


it started with breakfast in bed of pancakes and hashbrowns and rockstars, oh MY!

(even though i picked up donuts for the kids to make things simple)


Pictures hand drawn where Dad is bigger than mom and I'm wearing a crown!

(I'll scan these cuties in later)


i have big hopes for all 6 kids to go to school.

(5 out the door and only the devil to tango with)


and I've been inundated with birthday love on my facebook wall. *GIDDY*


what is not to love? BEST DAY EVER!


now because I'm ultra greedy and (a comment/birthday whore)

i ask you, my readers to show me some comment love. as your gift to me.


Today is the day to come outta the closet if you lurk, say Hey, if you haven't in a while. wish me happy on my happiest of birthdays. anything goes unless you are considering insulting me or something.

it's the perfect day for it. and It would totally make my day the BEST EVER!


Thanks for being a super fun part of my life. (even if no one comments) just knowing people stop by to read makes me feel super special all the flippin' time.

hugs!

hey (light bulb moment)

you should celebrate today too because....it's my birthday.

eat dessert first. buy yourself a little something. wear your tiara all day.

party like Crazymama!

an unofficial HOLIDAY!?!

here's some music to get you started! ;)




for the kids....(ok and for me. i love noggin)



My all time FAVE.....


and last but not least....the hubs favorite

WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! let the celebrations begin!

here is your song....


;)

XOXO




post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

15 comments:

Carie said...

WOOHOO I am first to comment on the biggest birthday whore's blog! My gosh Julie I have never seen someone demand and command birthday wishes before, but then you are one of a kind!
Happy Birthday, and I had no doubt that you would dive out of your birthday funk because who would giveup all this glory and fun! Certainly not you!

jayna said...

happy freakin birthday!!! i hope it's super radtastic!!! can't wait to hear about all your birthday adventures. hugs,

1happymom said...

Happy Birthday. I hope that you have a wonderful day!!!

1happymom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you--- happy birthday to you---- happy birthday OH CRAZY MAMA--- Happy Birthday to you! Have a great day today!

Heather said...

hApPY bIrThDaY!!!! I'm glad it's going good so far. Loved the songs awesome!!

Jemmmma said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one. Even though I havent commented in a while, I do read each and every post! Have an awesome day. You deserve it!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a fun day and a relaxing moment in there.I'm going to Costco today. I'll pick up a sweet treat for my family in your honor. I'm thinkin chocolate something!!!
Have a fab day!

Tracy

Daisygirl said...

Hey Birthday girl! Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have the birthday spirit!!!

Hope the rest of your day is ubber fab!

revbex said...

happy birthday! Thanks for the laughs and reassurance that you bring to my screen every day!

Amy said...

I'm now going to have cake for dinner in honor of your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

andrea said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!! Birthday whore...you crack me up, that's why I love you so!

tammy said...

Love all the videos. I cheated on my diet and had a little chocolate donut just for you. OKay, actually it was just for me, but we'll pretend it was for you too.

Laura said...

Glad your day has been so great!!!

CassiB said...

Happy birthday happy birthday.. my all time fave bday song too! glad you had such a good day!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............