Sunday, July 18, 2010

it's glorious. loving every minute of it.

it's that time of summer that people ask how it's going and my reply is always the same...

we are surviving.

the long hot days.

kids that bicker.

messy house. that i clean and it gets instantly messy again.

yeah it's glorious. loving every minute of it.

i'm SURE AS HECK not ready to get up early everyday. back to school just might kill me this year.

how many more days?

no wait don't tell me. i prefer it to sneak up on me when i least expect it.


Just so you know....

it's so hot i don't want to leave the house unless i have to and only if i will be guaranteed a strip down and a nap afterward.

i sorta feel like my tan is fading because i haven't gone to the pool everyday, and yet...i was just as tan as my niece who is half Hispanic. yeah. I'm tan , i guess, like a mexican.

no pics though.

oh and get this...

so the other day the hubs went to some scout thing with #1 and later he came home and told me someone said "Your wife is out of control on Facebook."

he went on to list evidence to that effect, trying to get the hubs goat, if you will.

of course the hubs doesn't care, in the slightest, what happens on FB. pictures are cleavage-y, status updates are plentiful and sometimes vaguely risqué. it's all part of my Fb splendor. the hubs knows this. and said as much.

but the fact the conversation happened? i had to laugh.

his wife (who is my FB and blog friend) must be showing him my status' and the pictures.

makes me wonder how well he really knows me then? we all know i don't censor here or on FB.


and with that i leave you with one of my fave quotes...


"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure, I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
~Marilyn Monroe.


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

jayna said...

i love that quote. LOVE it. i may steal it and put it on my blog.

hot summer days... don't miss those, but miss being able to go to the pool!!

here's to the middle of summer...

DEANNA said...

DAMN SKIPPY... AND DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT SENSORING... CUZ TOO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW LIVE A CENSORED ERR... THEIR PREFERRED WORD IS ...... YOU KNOW THE WORD I AM TALKING ABOUT.... IT EQUAL PLAIN AND BORING AND SENSORED... SO KEEP UP ALL THE FUN ON FACEBOOK AND THE CLEVAGE PICS AND JOKES... OTHERWISE LIFE IS SO DARN BORING AND "MODEST" ICK I HATE THAT WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama T. said...

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............