Thursday, July 15, 2010

those aren't pants and what's hot about that?

ok

so. Hope turned 6 on Monday. she had a delightful day full of shopping, swimming, eating out , sleeping over and gifts. (i didn't have my camera with me all day. yes i suck as a blogger this week)

she got the game Just Dance for wii.

which is seriously delightful and my kids think it's AWESOME!

if you have wii, you should get it. it's a good time.

anyway

today they were playing. i was watching them when they played this song.


Joy called the afro wearing girl a "FUNKY DIVA" and the discussion went like this...


Joy- Why is she wearing a swimsuit?

i said- she's not, those are hot pants.

Joy- those aren't pants and what's hot about that?

i had to giggle. she kills me.

i have to say, HOPE IS DARLING when she does this one...

and she has a new love and appreciation for the Spice girls

and

Cyndi Lauper.

Hope's little friend stopped by and her mom and I had a good time sneakily watching them play together.


I love seeing 4 kids lined up playing together. Pierce can even do it.


i'll take video and post it soon. FREAKING CUTE!


Just Dance 2 is coming out in October. yay! looks like SO MUCH FUN!

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

3 comments:

tammy said...

I kind of want to get this just for me now.

Jen said...

Seriously LOVE that Joy!

kathy said...

Well, it's all fun and games 'till someone has to spank it....

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............