Thursday, July 29, 2010

you might have a big family when...


assorted randoms that came to my attention recently-


you might have a big family when...


-when you take kids grocery shopping with you and you hear someone cooing over the

"cute tiny"(6 count) box of pop-tarts.

She thought it was something new having only ever seen the family size 12 count box.


-you have 3 girls guzzling down 2 bottles of soda before they get home so they don't have to share with the boys or reveal that they got special soda when they went with mom to the store.


-you finally don't care what your kids are wearing when you take them out shopping with you. black and white striped capris so don't match a light blue horse t-shirt but it was better than nothing and at least she had shoes on. the blue ocean water mustache and goatee matched fabulously. and she was running around so fast, your friend you ran into and was chatting with, didn't get to focus on the grunge factor of that particular kid.


-you get to go to the dentist 2- 3 times a week , every week. for a month. in order to get everyone's work done. and that is consolidating peoples visits. (today i spent 3 hours with 4 kids getting a variety of work done)


- if the tooth fairy actually did her job you'd wipe out your wallet shelling out cash.


-you realize if you give every child an hour time limit on the computer, they monopolize your computer 6 hours a day. ( so you shaft the little kids and distract them with Nick Jr.) and FB on your cell phone.




post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

Your brain never ceases to amaze me and yet all of these are sooooo true! :) I laugh at the tooth fairy thing. I so suck at that and now all my kids don't believe in her because i ALWAYS forgot. I'm awful, I know.

Ruth Anne said...

I love the finish that before we get home so your brothers don't get jealous. It's funny that after I go grocery shopping all the good stuff is gone in a hour.

Jen said...

lol! Love it. And I just noticed I am "catching up" on you on that kid count, lol althought I will never match you, 4 is going to be my limit!

jayna said...

fun post... i like it.

tammy said...

This made me laugh. Especially the poptarts.

Mamarazzi said...

cute tiny poptarts...hilarious!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............