Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a "Read at your own risk" kind of thing, get over yourself.



an interesting scenario. what would you do?

ok. so someone secretly reads your blog.

they take offense at something you've posted. but say nothing.

the next time they see you in real life they are rude/bitchy to you, but for no apparent reason.

later you find out it was something "offensive" you've said on YOUR BLOG that you didn't know THEY read .

what do you do?

A. laugh about it and mock them?

B. figure it's a read at your own risk blog. if they are easily offended they won't read it.

C. call them stupid and consider blocking them on Facebook?

D. leave it alone, figure it's her issue, not yours.


ok. Vote.

and i have no idea what was so offensive but again.

in case i haven't been clear?

This is a read at your own risk blog and if you don't like what is stated here. leave. get over it. move on.

How productive is it to get offended and not say anything just act bitchy in person for no apparent reason?

ah delight.



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

Lainie said...

Life is too short to get upset about stupid things! If I were you I would ignore it and move on. (I love reading your blog, by the way. It wasn't me!!!)

Taralyn said...

I say ignore it an move on... Sheeeeesh if they don't like your humor then they don't need to read the blog... I love you blog - it makes me laugh and I love your way with words!!! By the way Congrats on the new baby!!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

I vote D--it is best not to try to either control other people's feelings. They need to say specifically what it was that was offensive before you can consider any other action. If it was me and they approached me with more info, then I might apologize for hurting their feelings unintentionally. But until something like that happens it makes no sense to worry about something so ephemreal (so?).

tammy said...

Probably B & D.

Jamie said...

Ditto to what Tammy said. So sad though that people think being rude will fix anything.

Amy said...

I vote for both B and D. Some people are just too sensitive.

Lori Thompson said...

E. Talk to them and tell them YOUR blog is like your journal and you can write whatever you wanna! If you don't like it, then don't read it. Can we still be friends? :)

You're AWESOME Julie! Don't change anything!

Are You Serious! said...

Yeah I'm with B & D and a little of E! ;)

Crazymamaof6 said...

I'll admit i did A. B. and D.
mostly just laughing (A.)because don't they know that (B.) only my opinion matters on this blog. it's all about me. sure if you enjoy it great. if you read it whoohoo but really it's my stories i don't wanna forget. my emotions about certain things in the moment. my reality that day. it changes from month to month and year to year. sometimes hourly. if someone reads that i am unaware they read and i accidently unknowingly offended them , well sorry but unless i know you are a reader i can't avoid offending them. and even then...i may not care to.

read at your own risk. 'nuff said.

jayna said...

wow. reading a blog, getting offended, and then not being nice to the author of said blog. wow. why?

i say d.

i'm still shaking my head.

j

Mamarazzi said...

D. its her problem not yours.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............