Tuesday, August 17, 2010

rad/not rad

Rad- i sent the kids to school and went back to bed. until noon. so RAD.

rad- i received a manicure by Pierce. HOT PINK, he knows what i like.

not rad- he likes to blow the nails dry, and he spits when he blows.

rad- it's darn funny still.

rad- he did just my left hand and left foot.

not rad- the right hand and foot don't match.

rad- it's my friend Jessica's birthday today. she's rad.


Photobucket


rad- Joy was playing "spa day" which involved doing the ped egg on the hubs including foot and leg lotion and a back massage.

rad- he always enjoys the foot treatment. the massage is another story.

not rad- she does this thing she calls the beaver tail. she kneels on his back backwards and whaps him with her feet in an alternating fashion, as fast as she can.

rad- she doesn't do it to me.

not rad- she added a new move, it required bouncing on his back on all 4's

rad- i was dying when the hubs gave me "that look", and then she proceeded to fall off his back . there was some snorting involved. it was that good.

RAD- again it's extra rad since she doesn't subject me to that "special treatment".

Rad- I took Hope and Joy to the Dr. Today. while filling out the patient survey thing, it asked for the sex of the patient. she read that and said ," sex? EWWW GROSS. " so glad we had that chat. lol. I'm pretty sure it will provide endless delight for years to come.



Just for the record. (so i don't forget)

Rad- Joy@ age 8 is 4'4.5" and 74 lbs. size 2.5 kids shoes

Rad- Hope @age 6 is 3'9" and 39 lbs. size 12 kids shoes

Rad- Peyton@age 11 is 5' and 94 lbs. size 7 mens shoes

Rad-Liberty@ age 10 is 5'1" and 89 lbs. size 6 womens shoes

Rad- Paxton@ age 9 is 4'11" and 78 lbs. size 5 mens shoes.

i'm taking Pierce to the Dr. eventually but he already weighs more than Hope. we'll just find out how tall he is. he's wearing an 11.5 shoe. at age 4

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

7 comments:

Wendy Phelps said...

Liberty wears the same size shoes as Haley! Crazy!! or Rad!!!

Piper said...

I say, RAD, that there are more RADS than NOT RADS... and the BEAVER TAIL????? RADDDD!! (as long as it's on someone else!)

Piper said...

I say, RAD, that there are more RADS than NOT RADS... and the BEAVER TAIL????? RADDDD!! (as long as it's on someone else!)

Audrey said...

I think the baby counters are awesome and I think you are Rad for having another! I have a hard time dealing with 4 and the issues the twins have! Good luck, you have the right to be cranky, I wish I had the prego excuse! I am just a big cranky hoochie for no reason lol!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Because I think you are Freaking Rad I gave you a Blog Award: Check it out here http://daveandkristycall.blogspot.com/2010/08/lovely.html

Jenna Hardy said...

Yay for tall kids! You need to make ur girlies volleyball players.

Elizabeth said...

I think you are Rad for having another! I have a hard time dealing with 4 and the issues the twins have! Good luck, you have the right to be cranky, I wish I had the prego excuse! I am just a big cranky hoochie for no reason lol

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............