Sunday, August 15, 2010

yeah it was that awesome.

best conversation this week?

remember when I had to have "the talk" with the big kids last spring? yeah Joy connected the whole making babies conversation and my being pregnant and had to ask, "so... did you and dad do that to get pregnant?" EWWWW GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

yeah it was that awesome.


Whew. the kids are FINALLY getting ready for bed. showers for everyone so they can be all set for tomorrow. another week of school. meh.

it seems like it's been forever. maybe it's because my days are full of morning sickness and never ending exhaustion. and noisy kids and cranky mama. I think maybe I should change my alias. I hafta admit I'm SO EXTRA CRANKY when I'm pregnant. plus no one is allowed to touch me.

DON'T TOUCH ME!

but I added my baby counter widget thingies . they are highly coveted widgets. I mean, I highly coveted other peoples in the past. so now I'm sure I have a couple peeps coveting mine . and a few thinking NICE, that's retarded. The kids like the fruit and veggie one but they think the alien baby floater is LAME.

so far this week it's just a green olive. but in two weeks I will have a lime.

have I mentioned I'm taking the year off of school?

I'm still registered but dropping my classes pretty quick here. I have pregnant brain and a weak stomach and don't want to go in at such a disadvantage. sigh. I was taking A&P and math. the lab policy is they kick you out if you miss more than one class. what are the odds I'll miss more than once? between my duties as the mom and being prego and ill? yup.

and next semester I'm due right in the middle and a 3 week recovery from my c-section isn't conducive to a passing grade.

I'll go back when Pierce is in Kindergarten next year.



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

CassiB said...

3 week recovery! come on mama, you gotta milk it for atleast six!! LOL Joy!

DEANNA said...

WOW HOW LUCKY...THIS WILL BE NUMBER 7 AND YOU GET THREE WEEKS TO RECOVER??? I WAS ON NUMBER THREE WITH MY C-SECTION AND I ONLY GOT 1.5 WEEKS TO RECOVER.... LUCKY YOU!!!

HOPE YOU START TO FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!

Jen said...

YAY for coveted baby widgets! I was wondering when you were going to put those on! And Joy is hilarious! Feel better soon. If you need anything let me know. Mine is finally dying down and I am down to pretty much a Zofran every other day. Hope it is better for you soon!

Ruth Anne said...

No try for the VBAC?

Well, I am on nights. Looks like everything is good around here.

Oh, my 4 year old will be teaching the others as she already knows the most. When she asked about babies I said they come from a mom and a dad who are in love. She replied, "No really." To which I really explained.

tammy said...

I still remember being 10 and my parents telling us my mom was pregnant and I thought gross!! and aren't you too old for that?

Amy said...

HAHAHAHA! I remember putting two and two together when my dad and step mom announced her pregnancy. And I still stand by my EWWWWWWW.......

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............