Monday, August 30, 2010

trying to keep calm and carry on.



so...if your life suddenly takes a crazy turn. how do you cope?

I do my research.

then i cry.


i cuss a little (to myself if not outloud)

and then i research some more

I choose to make the best of it, figuring it will all turn out for the best.

then i eat carbs. and drink carbonated beverages laden with caffeine.

i might nap.

then i google a song. to make me happy. i might dance along.

i kinda think there isn't enough saxophone in todays music.

i go back to research.

i might go shopping a little retail therapy does wonders for me.


and I suck it up and move on accepting the fact that i might have a hard time as i hit speed bumps on my way down this new scenic route to my reality.

in the end it won't be a bad trip. just a different route taken.

I WILL choose to be happy about it.


-wondering what the heck i'm being vauge about?

we are moving. it's the same story for how many other people. crap all over.

this change will be great in the long run. i can do this.


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

Cecily R said...

Ugh. Moving is HARD. I wish I was closer so I could come and help. Of go with you to Sonic in the middle of the night for crunchy ice. I'm guessing it's not a move my way?? Because, well. That would be rad.

tammy said...

Sorry. I really hate this economy and what it's doing to everyone. I hope it all works out and you find a good rental fast.

Nani Udall said...

I'm so sorry. If you ever need to vent, I'm here. Also if you need help packing, I suck at it, but I'm more than willing to help with that too. Especially since we just went down that road.

Mama T. said...

You'll be fine. You're a strong woman. You can do this!

CassiB said...

that stinks!

Jenni said...

Where are you moving too? Oh please, please, please say Idaho!!! I am sure that isn't the case, but I would so love to live by you!!! I am sorry you have to move. That is so hard....especailly preggo! Wish I were closer so I could help....I love packing up stuff and de cluttering! It's the best part of moving!!!! HUGS!!!!

andrea said...

Ugh. What a pain in the bum. So sorry you are having to deal with that. I'm assuming you are staying in AZ, but if for some reason you are coming north a state, I'll be your lunch buddy! When do all these shenanigans start?

jayna said...

so sorry to hear it. change can be so hard. i wish the economy would pick up already. where are you moving? staying around the same area?

j

Amy said...

Bummer. That sucks. I wish I could do something to make life easier for you guys. You CAN do this because you are RAD.

Janan said...

Don't drop a we are moving BOMB and then turn around and not say where too! Yes, i realize I have hardly scene you the last few months . . .but really!! Part of my reality is CRAZYMAMA is here!!

Janell said...

Good luck with the upcoming changes. I hope there are many positive surprises around the corner!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............