Monday, September 27, 2010

So freakin' bad



so I finally sat down and watched the Season Premier of GLEE!

loved it.

want the new blond guy to join up, his song rocked....

which then made me sing along.

then i started shopping for fantasy house stuff. since buying anything is currently just fantasy entertainment.

but i thought i'd share.

to start i want this. or the smaller 3 light version. here for my entryway.






this fabric to re cover the cornices and accent pillows. in the front room.



of course there is more, so much more.

the thought of unpacking is daunting.

if you don't hear from me in a few days send a search party i might be buried under the pile of boxes in the garage.



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

1 comments:

tammy said...

Love Glee!!

Hey, that's the light I have in my dining room.

That fabric would be fun to have on pillows.

Ahh....fantasy shopping...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............