Monday, October 25, 2010

this cupcake is tipping the scales one way or the other.


I rescheduled my Ultrasound appointment! WHOOHOOOO!

FINALLY on FRIDAY we'll find out if this


little Cupcake

Cupcake

(bun in the oven is so 1970's)



Is.....

a DEVIL?

(read: another adorable boy hell bent on destruction and tough as nails)

Cupcakes

or

a DIVA ?!

Cupcake

(Read: another girly girl, blinged out in flowers, ruffles and bows and sassy to the core)


this is probably my last so it is TOTALLY the TIE BREAKER!

since we were evenly scored 3 to 3 with Pierce

(thus his middle name Brady- sing with me now...

the Brady bunch, the Brady bunch that's that way we became the Brady bunch.)

this cupcake is tipping the scales one way or another.



what do you think it is?

Pink Cupcakes


Note to self: according to my baby fruit widget at 20 weeks I've got a cantaloupe. wow. that was a big jump this week!

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

9 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going with DIVA! Either way though they are all so beautiful. Any names or is that a secret?

Nani Udall said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out so I can start planning my gift. I love it when my friends have babies!

Lori Thompson said...

Can't wait to hear the news!! So, so excited for you guys!!

tammy said...

Hmmm....I'm not sure. Watch you end up with a girl that is a total Tom Boy!

DEANNA said...

OK SO DO ALL THE FREAK LITTLE PEE IN THE DRAINO AND HANG THE NEEDLE OVER WHATEVER PART OF YOUR BODY AND WATCH IT SPIN IN THE DIRECTION THING TO DETERMINE INNY OR OUTTY AND TELL US IF IT IS ALL CORRECT......... CUZ THAT IS SOO FUN... AND THEN TELL ANNON.. A$$ HEAD TO PI$$ ON THAT!!!! BAHHHH!

Jenifer said...

Devil!!!! It will come out with a mohawk!

Mamarazzi said...

i am guessing DIVA...mostly cuz i want a little girl and would love to live vicariously through you!

The Montgomerys said...

I am saying Devil! I am not feeling Diva. !

jayna said...

oh man. how do i choose?!??? i think it's a devil. but i've been wrong before. one other time in my life that i can remember. ha ha ha.

congrats.
j

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............