Friday, December 3, 2010

ok so i only have 6.5




but i get crap like this all the time.

we have cable.

and i don't give a rats about my carbon footprint.



oh and for those wanting the recipe i mentioned for eggnog pie

here you go follow that link to mamarazzi's blog she's the shiz.


bunko at my house tonight. i was stressed and now i'm letting it go.

(from FB) Is all about indulgence, fun and friends. Life is too short, enjoy it more and stress less.

P.S. bunko dinner at my house is not for people on a diet.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

The Ayers Family said...

I get crap like that when I'm out with just my THREE! It's amazing to me how tactless people can be!
I witnessed my mom go through that A LOT with the six of us kids. I wish I could remember what she'd say back!

Mamarazzi said...

i've seen that little weird video before and seriously it makes me laugh. but it IS sad that people actually think YOUR life is THEIR biznass. it is so weird!!

Mamarazzi said...

oh and thanks for the shout out, i think you are the shiz toooo!

tammy said...

Bunko was fabulous and yummy!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............