Wednesday, March 30, 2011

finally feeling decent.

since i finally feel decent....

i haven't looked at my real camera pics of the delivery or the visitors at the hospital yet.

i have thank you notes galore to write.

i have months of household stuff to catch up on.


instead i've booked lunch dates.


;)


the baby has only been getting up once at night. the other day he slept from 11pm-6 am. that is pretty much a full nights sleep. yay.

he'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow.

I've finally figured out which formula stopped him from being a vomit fountain. and to combat the fussiness and tummy aches we are gonna try zantac, poor guy has reflux.

seriously looking back most of my kids probably did. Peyton and Liberty were vomit fountains too. most had to have soy formula or lactose free stuff and colic.


a friend asked how my thyroid levels are doing. they are still a little high at 5.54 but a whole heck of a lot better than 40 or 85(like in January) !

freaking awesome! i feel pretty darn great energy wise. :)


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

So happy to hear that he's sleeping for you! That's always such a HUGE blessing. Glad your levels are down too. Much better.

I had a reflux guy too. Those were tough times until we got some meds for him then life was much calmer. I hope it's that way for your little guy too.

Yay for energy!!!

DEANNA said...

YOU SOUND HAPPY!!!

AND MY SON HAS TAKEN OVER OUR FAMILY BLOG... THAT IS WHY IT SAYS JAX!!!!! HAHAH!

ONE DAY SOON I PLAN TO COME MEET YOU IN PERSON AND SNUGGLE A NEW BABY!

~DEANNA

Jamie said...

I can't believe he only gets up one time already! I' so glad you are feeling good! Happy Days!

AutoSysGene said...

You are so freaking RAD I can hardly stand it. 7 kids and 4 weeks after birth you are feeling good. My hat is off to you girl! You are amazing.

And those toes, seriously I just want to kiss them to death!! :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............