Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bless me!


I finally got the baby's blessing invites out. I emailed it since I'm super classy like that.

Well that and I've procrastinated doing it for weeks now and he's being blessed on Sunday.

I was waiting for his pictures in his outfit.

My mom smocked his blessing outfit for me, it's darling. I love smocked baby outfits.

I've got lots more going on and things to blog about but the baby is screaming for a bottle so...I guess I'll go take care of that.

priorities and all that.

We'll discuss later.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

Jen said...

He looks ADORABLE in his outfit!

Piper said...

such a cute cute boy!

Jamie said...

Great picture!!!

Mama T. said...

Darling baby. Cute outfit! Have a wonderful day!

Janeen said...

That is a sweet picture and a darling outfit.

Hesses Madhouse said...

He is one BEAUTIFUL baby! Love the outfit. The smocking is wonderful. I love it too. I'd love to learn how to do something like that--in all my spare time, mind you.

Mamarazzi said...

i love love love the smocking. he is darling!!

andrea said...

Adorable. He looks so cute in his outfit, and I also loves smocking....you can hardly find it anymore! How fun that your mom made it. Hope his day was great.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............