Monday, April 11, 2011

RAD/NOT RAD

not rad- we waited too long to do the newborn shoot with Riot. the kid didn't fit in the basket, he didn't wad up like a newborn and he held his head up like a 3 month old for his damn pictures. sigh, how did he grow so fast?

RAD- we got pics of him in his blessing outfit. which is darling and fit pretty darn well, better get that over with soon or it will be NOT RAD if he outgrows it.

Not rad- my camera is a POS (piece of shiz) i dropped it last year and the screen cracked, but i could still see most of the picture on the screen, well it's been in my purse for the last week or so, and the screen is now almost totally blank. i can see half an inch of it now. DARN. time for a new camera. RAD!

Rad- i finally looked at the delivery pics. and the hospital visitors. i might actually edit them first to post them. instead of my super high quality camera phone pics i've been posting. i know you love them.



RAD-

i read this article today from a link on my friends FB about whether people become more attractive or less once you get to know them better. I totally believe people do become more or less attractive, everyone has met a guy who was super dreamy and on further acquaintance you realize he's a total douche bag, and he's suddenly less attractive to you. same thing happens with girls. i bet if you think about it you know someone like that. anyway, i LOVED this quote enough to facebook it.

"It is beauty which captures your attention;

personality which captures your heart."

~ anonymous


RAD!

I CONFESS I WANNA GO SEE PROM (THE MOVIE) BECAUSE NEON TREES IS ON THE SOUNDTRACK! here is the movie Video for the song. YAY! totally RAD!

i even considered rounding up friends to go see it with me and dress up in prom attire. (until i realized that might be super freakish, hello, 30 something moms in prom dresses going to see a teen chick flick?! nerdy but fun!) anyone wanna go? otherwise i'll subject the hubs to it. LOL

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I can't believe the newborn is so big already! Time sure flies!

And I'm gonna have to pass on the movie. I'm just not brave enough to pour my pork into a prom dress!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Ok, so tell me how the movie is. Fun stuff. If anyone could pull off the 30-something prom dress deal, you could.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............