Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Q and A Wednesday- pick up lines, guilty pleasures and MORE!

I'm playing along. even if Wednesday was mostly over before i posted. they were good questions i couldn't resist.


Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A hosted by:

Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and
Seriously Shawn

Photobucket
This week's questions are from Seriously Shawn

{1} What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?

WORST?

"you wanna dance? I like Amazon women."

this coming from an old short guy, i was 18 and smokin' hot, and totally offended.

i pretty much told him to take a flying leap and that the amazon comment was offensive and out of date/before my time. he scurried away never to be seen again.



{2} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
least fave? Sunday. day of rest my a$$. everyone to get ready for church. or everyone home messing up the house. wrangling kids to sit nicely and quietly? not my idea of a good time.

fave!? Friday. it's bunko (for one group) or date night. and the hubs and I usually did lunch with my fave brother and his wife to talk business. what's not to love.



{3} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
8 plus.

unless i haven't been taking my thyroid meds according to Dr. directions and then i need like 15 hours to survive. not really but kinda.

i do however go to sleep way earlier when the hubs is gone because i'm not waiting up for him to join me in bed. so i get more sleep. which makes for better days.

i admit i rarely get as much sleep as i really need. caffeine used to keep me going. You know the Dr. (Pepper) and i broke up so I will have an occasional energy drink if i'm really dragging.


{4} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?

oh Geeze there are MILLIONS. i'm a song and smell remember-er.

certain songs take me back. perfumes and colognes. flowers. blooming trees. all of it. and I'm right there can't get it out of my mind.

there is this one from the Saturday night dances when i was 14. I had to, HAD TO dance with the guy i had a thing for (meaning long torturous on again off again relationship/friendship) on this song. if he wasn't there it had to be his good friend. EVERY WEEK!

and he wore eternity by Calvin Klein. DELICIOUS!



also most of the songs on my blog sidebar playlist bring the memories flooding back. take a listen i bet some of them trigger memories for you too.



{5} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

i don't totally believe in guilty pleasure. I believe... if it gives pleasure? it's a win. NO GUILT.

Reading Trashy romance novels.

Really reading Books in General.

I'm a mom, I've got 7 kids a house to clean, food to cook, laundry out the ying yang and i spend time reading. Most of the time I'd rather read than watch a movie at home or TV.

it's not all trash. but it isn't all classics either. and reading is probably the first thing i do if i get a minute (except maybe FB and blogging) and the times i haven't posted much or been around Fb? I've been engrossed in a book.


so there we are. the roll call is still on. so far a whopping 8 people fessed up to reading this blog.
seriously. i know there are more.

come out come out where ever you are.

oh and I posted over on Tales from the Herd. Here . catching up on Joy's friend Party and Peyton's 6th grade end of year extravaganza and graduation stuff. there are pictures.

go see. after you comment. ;)

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

1 comments:

Jenna said...

WTH? Men are so dumb...Amazon?!


I broke up with DrPepper too!!! So I've notice I'm still adjusting to the change but overall, I feel better. I'm also not seeing MrCoffee or Miss Starbucks as often either, so it could be their fault I'm sleepy. lol

I love reading as well. In fact, I don't consider it a guilty pleasure. It's a daily must do, even if only for 10 minutes or so.

I'm not as busy as you tho with just one toddler so if I'm reading something and he's cuddling with me I read it out loud.. well as long as its not a "trashy" romance novel.. I can't afford the therapy for that... lol

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............