Monday, July 4, 2011

I'll always be true to the red, white and blue!

Happy 4th of July!

I am so thankful to have been born in this great country.

To enjoy the liberties hard won by patriots of long ago.

Protected by brave service men and women, who seek to preserve our freedoms.

I am truly blessed that I can raise my little firecrackers in safety and peace.

Thank you! For your service and sacrifice. Freedom isn't free.



~~

With a Liberty and a Patriot in our family it's no secret that this is one of my favorite holidays.

I have a flag waving in my yard, my buntings on display and a little red, white and blue in my wardrobe.

Our plans are simple, a swim party/bbq and later we'll hit the drive in with bonus fireworks tonight.

It's tradition and the kids are excited.

Wishing you and yours a safe and happy 4th of July.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!!!

Jen said...

Have a great day!

Cara said...

The drive ins have fireworks?? I haven't been to the drive in movies in the longest time...probably since my lifegaurding days at Bog Surf. Have fun!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............