Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Answers from a shopaholic- WWTKW

It's Wednesday and this weeks questions from Queso are just my style.

She's asking a shopaholic her shopping habits?! HECK YES! you want in on this good time. I can't wait to read everyone elses answers!

so Join Hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso and me and link up!

Photobucket

For WWTK wk28...Queso has been shopping 'til she drops and she wants to know about YOUR shopping habits so she is asking these questions:

1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?
2. Are you a price conscious shopper?
3. What store could you spend HOURS in?
4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?
5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?



and here are my answers...

1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?

I linger like an all day sucker.

I could peruse any store for HOURS or at least until I've seen all there is to see.

2. Are you a price conscious shopper?

totally. I'm always after a bargain.

being able to price check something on my phone in the middle of the store is a freaking dream come true. I've been fantasizing about that FOR YEARS! and now it's a reality. so awesome. :)

3. What store could you spend HOURS in?

TJmaxx or Marshalls. even better if it's a combo with HomeGoods. it's my happy place. housewares, stationary, clothes, toys, furniture,shoes, handbags AND jewelry? yes please!

4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?

i don't admit to having made one.

probably MY black pettiskirt . yes I have one and I've only worn it maybe twice.

5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

I bought a new black purse on Thursday. it's fabulous. it is the perfect marriage of function and style.

It doesn't look like a diaper bag, but it has bottle pockets on the outside . I need something to keep the bottles upright to stop them from leaking.


Best part was, it was a bargain because I got it at my favorite store for a fraction of the retail price.

After the week I had I totally rationalized it.


these were super fun questions Queso, I'm always more than willing to answer questions about my shopping habits. (unless you are the hubs and then I plead the fifth.)

really though, the man can't shut me up about it.


All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!

here is the linky to join in the fun.












post signature

© 2011 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

VandyJ said...

I love bargain shopping and am a champion thrift store shopping--especially for kids clothes.

Christine said...

Purses seem to be the main response! :)

I love marshals and tjmaxx when they are kept clean and somewhat organized. The ones here, are always a hot mess :(. It makes me sad!

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Thought of you this morning. It was Pink Day at school and my 2 littles wore their tutus.

Can you imagine the damage we could do together at TJMaxx/Marshalls/HomeGoods?! lol

I was in TJMaxx yesterday and tried on several coats. I love all their scarves and gloves and hats. I love trying on the fancy schmancy hats.

Urban Earthworm said...

Thanks for stopping by Cheap Wine and Cookies! I totally forgot about TJ Maxx. Love that store!

jayna said...

love your answers!! my most frivolous purchase.... i'm too embarrassed to say. i'll tell you when i see you next week.

hugs,
j

Jacquie said...

You ALWAYS need a new purse! At lease that's what I tell myself!

Mamarazzi said...

LOL @ pleading the fifth with the hubz. so true!

i knew when Queso sent the questions they would be right up your alley.

shopping...we have that in common!

Clairity said...

I'm totally with you on always hoping to find a bargain. Love bargains, I mean, why pay more when you can pay less, makes sense :)

Alicia said...

we are shopping soul mates! lol! i need to see a pic of the purse...i'm a purse whore, i can't help it. and now i totally want to go to home goods! argh!!! when is pay day again??

Myya said...

What app do you use to price check??? I need a good one!

A new purse - lucky lady! I think I want a new purse too. Although I am not sure I can talk the hubs into it quite yet.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............