Tuesday, October 4, 2011

happy


Happy list! It's The new day for posting my happy list along with Mamarazzi! Tuesday is Way better than Saturdays(i just never found time on the weekend) ! click on the link button at the bottom and link up your happy list.

I'm Happy Liberty is 12 today! I can't believe it where have the years gone?
and yet she's so mature. 12! She's responsible, delightful, FABULOUS, amazing, talented, caring, friendly, sweet, helpful, thoughtful, tall, intelligent, creative, she's growing into such a beautiful young lady! I'm lucky to have her as my daughter.

I have 2 twelve year olds now. For the next month and a half.

I'm Happy she was surprised about getting her new phone. Even after I ruined my surprise.


I had told Libby she wasn't getting her phone until Friday, when dad got home. She believed she was getting the shaft. Everytime she asked what she was getting I'd tell her that.

She believed it until she went to call grandma this afternoon on my phone and found her name and new # listed at the top of my recent calls list. OY.

I killed the surprise. She was still thrilled, especially because I gave it to her a day early.


I'm Happy Patriot is 7 months old and so delightful. He's a sweetie!



I'm happy it's october and cooling down a little. Lately I've been pretending it's fall. Baking, wearing sweaters, decorating. I pretend until it really feels like fall and then I wish for spring. I don't love to be cold. but I'm over the 100 degree heat.

I'm happy I went to the dentist last week,finally. It was a root canal but now I can eat lots of stuff I'd been avoiding before.

I broke this tooth awhile back and the nerve was exposed and sensitive. Popcorn, nuts, even some tomatoes and spices would kill me. Hello, so happy it was an easy fix and that it was painless. I don't know why I waited so long on getting it taken care of. I hate going to the dentist. I am happy I did though.



I'm Happy the black friday website is up for the year. There is nothing on it yet but it's coming soon! And i'm excited as always. HELLO! BEST DAY OF THE YEAR!

Happy!

so today for Liberty's birthday she's taking the day off from school and we are doing something fun together.

anyway I hope you have a happy Tuesday!

play along and link up over @ Dandelion Wishes too! Tell her crazymama sent you!

I love making a happy list because let's be real i have LOADS OF THINGS i could be less than happy about. frustrated, tired, cranky, crazy, my life isn't all peachy keen all the time.

it TRULY HELPS to focus on the happy instead of the not so fabulous aspects of reality sometimes.

I'm all about reality but what you pay attention to grows and I'd way rather focus on the happy rather than the discontent i can wallow in every other day of the week. :)

kidding. i like to be happy all the time. i squelch the discontent as often as possible.

come, focus on the happy with me and link up with me and mamarazzi. it's good for the soul.


Photobucket


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

9 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY for cell phones and birthdays, she looks STOKED!! i am so happy for her!

i cannot believe how big Riot is now...time flies. such a cutie.

this is a whole lot of HAPPY, and you are right, reality is not always thrilling...so focusing on the good stuff to squelch the discontent is a must!!

i am thrilled you joined in. thanks doll, you are FABULOUS!!

VandyJ said...

Birthdays are happy days!
Yep, focusing on happy things is a great reminder of what we have!

And Live said...

Birthdays are on my happy list, too!

Amy said...

COngrats to her on her new phone...always fun! :) Happy birthday!!

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. Hold onto your underpants! You'll be putting 16 candles on that cake before you know it! Why does it have to go so fast?

The Lovely One said...

I agree that Black Friday is one of the best days of the year! I love spending the day getting good deals! HAPPY!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday to your girl!!

I have kids the same age for 5 weeks every year! I love it!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! 12 is big. And a new phone!?! Awesome!!

There is so much to be happy about, it's great to have something like this where we can share our happy with everyone!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

What a great birthday surprise and that completely sounds like something I would do!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............