Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inimitable, memorable and Mr. Darcy Quotes, WWTKW

It's that DAY AGAIN! the day you get to avoid the housework and link up for some fun bloggy questions and answers.

Join in with Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama (me)

See my name on the button!

Photobucket

rad huh?!

{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?

um this evening. i have kids. they do dumb things. I'm exhausted, cut me some slack.

usually it's about a kid asking to keep trash as a treasure. OH MY GOSH! we don't need any trash.

so I sounded like this," OH MY HELL, throw that in the garbage right now and get in the freaking car!"

otherwise, I get mad at other drivers tons.


{2} What 3 words best describe you?

inimitable, memorable and fun

I would have gone with fabulous and rad but those are so overdone here I thought I'd throw in a wild card with a word not alot of people know the definition of.



{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?

the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. LOVE IT.

I swoon over Colin Firth as MR.DARCY!

"you must allow me to tell you, how ardently I admire and love you"

otherwise...
House Bunny. every time I see it on cable I sit and watch.
"I need to do something mysterious, (like lay some tiiimmmbbberrrr)"

holy crap that is funny.


{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?

ROLLER DERBY!



{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense?


have you ever noticed how socially awkward some super intelligent people are?
not to mention, how do people survive without common sense?

I like an even amount of both but since I had to pick....

COMMON SENSE ALL THE WAY!

and that's my final answer.

Thanks for playing along or stopping by!

if you want to participate too and link on up here is the legal mumbo jumbo...


All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!

Linky...











post signature

© 2011 crazymamaof6

12 comments:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I just love your answers....
AMEN to #1
Amen to #2
And Amen to #3,4, 5

I LOVE the House Bunny. "Be Mysterious" then she goes back over there..OMG I think I need to watch that again now. And Pride and Prejudice you just can't go wrong with that movie and Colin Firth.

VandyJ said...

I have two boys, I totally get #1.
And yeah, you really can't get far with out some common sense.

Jill said...

Love #1. I don't have kids, but I work at an office where one of the employees often brings his 2 kids in. And they bring me rocks. I have a mountain of rocks on my desk, I DON'T NEED ANYMORE ROCKS, LITTLE DARLINGS!!! They're cute, but I'm done with the rocks. ;)

Robin said...

I love Roller Derby!!! I could so do that... if I could skate. And so I'd be on my sitterumpus 99% of the time.
What would your derby name be??

Mine, Robbin Killigan

Bridget said...

These are good! Our town house is small and I'm usually fussing at Kyle to pick up his crap, but he's gotten better about it lately so YAY!!

I love House Bunny, that movie is hilarious!!

K Lind said...

I totally yell at other drivers too. My kids make me scream as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-)

K Lind said...

I totally yell at other drivers too. My kids make me scream as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :-)

Dee said...

I don't understand how people get by without common sense!

Mamarazzi said...

House Bunny...funny movie, good choice!!

you know a petrified lemon is a treasure...a faaaAAAAaaaancy treasure. LOL, you need to post that video again. i love love love it!!

please share your roller derby name, i bet it would be rad!! you could kill doing that!!

thanks for being a super fabulous co host!!

Myya said...

Oh my gosh I am on board with #1 completely. SERIOUSLY what is it with kids & stupid little random things that should be in the garbage???

I totally just watched the BBC Version of Pride & Prejudice a couple weeks ago. I loved it too!

Roller Derby, now that WOULD be awesome! I'm with Mama & I wanna know your Derby name! :)

Macey said...

CRAP!
I should have said driving was the last time I lost my temper. Cuz I have road rage. Every day. LOL

Macey said...

Also: going to walmart in my town is a strange kind of roller derby...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............