Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

From my little Pilgrim.





He's rocking his pilgrim costume and planning on eating on his kindergarten placemat.

Which lists what he's thankful for...Family, home, toys and dad.

Wtc? When asked why I got shafted he said, i'm included in "family".

I gave him another chance to say me and he picked the baby as his favorite family member.

Then he just told me,

"hey mom, Poop head means you are

awesome. Hey Poop head!"



Happy Thanksgiving to me! I'm awesome! ;)


Happy Thanksgiving to you Poop head!

Hope your day is awesome too!


post signature

© 2011 crazymamaof6

1 comments:

The Lovely One said...

hahahaha! Sounds like something my daughter would say! Love the little pilgrim outfit!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............