It's We want to know wednesday with your Fabulous Hosts, Mamarazzi (she's on a break),Queso (she's asking the questions this week) and CRAZYMAMA(yours truly) ! take a break from the housework and link on up.
This week Queso want's to know all about your job history. Here are the Questions!
1. what is the worst job you have ever had?
2. have you ever been fired?
3. what would your dream job be?
4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
5. how old were you when you got your first job?
1. what is the worst job you have ever had? hmmm this one? i mean the pay stinks, my employees are constantly insubordinate and my boss is super demanding and unappreciative.
oh you mean real job? um, i liked all of them. sure changing grandma's poopy diapers was not delightful BUT watching home improvement shows all day rocked.
2. have you ever been fired? NOPE! i have quit plenty of jobs though.
3. what would your dream job be? MOTHERHOOD! this is it! only with more money and a personal chef to do the cooking and a maid to do the cleaning.
otherwise a personal shopper would be a sweet gig.
or something in the beauty industry. hair, make-up, facials .
4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"? a Hippy animal farmer, the kind that wore overalls and drove an old VW bus.with long braids.
5. how old were you when you got your first job? my first REAL job was at Dairy Queen at 17. it was there i learned I'm incredibly lactose intolerant. AWESOME!
© 2011 crazymamaof6