Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Working hard for the money- WWTKW

It's We want to know wednesday with your Fabulous Hosts, Mamarazzi (she's on a break),Queso (she's asking the questions this week) and CRAZYMAMA(yours truly) ! take a break from the housework and link on up.


Photobucket


This week Queso want's to know all about your job history. Here are the Questions!

1. what is the worst job you have ever had?

2. have you ever been fired?

3. what would your dream job be?

4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"?

5. how old were you when you got your first job?


My answers...

1. what is the worst job you have ever had? hmmm this one? i mean the pay stinks, my employees are constantly insubordinate and my boss is super demanding and unappreciative.

oh you mean real job? um, i liked all of them. sure changing grandma's poopy diapers was not delightful BUT watching home improvement shows all day rocked.


2. have you ever been fired? NOPE! i have quit plenty of jobs though.

3. what would your dream job be? MOTHERHOOD! this is it! only with more money and a personal chef to do the cooking and a maid to do the cleaning.

otherwise a personal shopper would be a sweet gig.

or something in the beauty industry. hair, make-up, facials .


4. what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
a Hippy animal farmer, the kind that wore overalls and drove an old VW bus.with long braids.



5. how old were you when you got your first job?
my first REAL job was at Dairy Queen at 17. it was there i learned I'm incredibly lactose intolerant. AWESOME!


All posts for We Want to Know should include:
1. The darling WWTK button
2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama
Links must lead to WWTK posts that contain the WWTK button. Posts should lead to Family Friendly blogs. Blogs containing explicit language and/or sexually explicit content should contain an "adult content warning", or risk being removed from the link list. Kthanks!





post signature

© 2011 crazymamaof6

8 comments:

The Lovely One said...

Ooh, personal shopper would be fun!

I think it's funny you wanted to be a farmer! Cute! :)

Robin said...

That would be so cool to be a hippie farmer!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I totally support your dream job. Sounds awesome.

VandyJ said...

I'd have to learn something about style to be a personal shopper--I'm not that good at dressing myself, let alone someone else.

Megan Harmeyer said...

A hippie farmer? Awesome. That would be pretty awesome, now that I think of it.

You learned that you are lactose intolerant while working at DQ? Not cool.

Happy Wednesday! :D

K Lind said...

Oh, DQ! They go closed our DQ. :-( I'm quite sad. Hippy farmer sounds fun!

Jill said...

LOVE that your dream job is motherhood, only with a personal chef and maid. That would be a SWEET gig! haha!!

Sandra said...

Learning I was lactose intolerant while working at DQ would be the worst experience of my adolescent life! Seriously! I dated a guy who worked at DQ just so I could sniff the ice cream smell off his uniform. Don't judge.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............